First Burn

The holographic tablet ended up in Dabi's hands much to his annoyance.

He didn't say much, nor did he listen to his seat mates making some suggestions while scrolling through.

He simply chose one out of familiarity. The word relating to that of his past and have him wounds physically and mentally.

The tablet disappears from his hands and the title is revealed on screen.

First Burn

No one says a words when the screen opens up to the world through its camera. A woman shown standing in a somber room.

"Mom?" Shoto says softly seeing his mom on screen.

Dabi looks away with a grave expression seeing the woman on screen. "Mother..."

Rei is shown with her back to the camera standing by the fire place holding a creased letter and open envelope. Her expression soft but not smiling as she stares at the words on the paper.

Panning around the room, stopping to show the entrance, Todoroki Enji is show taking a step in with a hesitant expression on his face.

"I saved every letter you wrote me..." Rei starts calmly as her thumb presses against the side of the letter. A small smile curving her lips while her husband freezes in place.

"Letters?" Momo said.

"I didn't take Endevor as a romantic," Mina muses at the idea of letters in a romantic sense.

"From the moment I saw you, I knew you were mine," She said gently. Her eyes closes as she thinks back to their meeting.

Young figures of the two of them meeting way back then in a traditional house. The sliding doors parted open, the two of them sitting across from each other with a smile to one another.

Enji presenting her a single flower to which she smiles happily.

"You said you were mine."

Then Rei is standing with her children standing behind her, all young, cradling the youngest in her arms as she looks to the back of her husband in his hero costume with a down casted look. Not a smile in sight.

"I thought you were mine..." Rei lowers the letter to her side when the memory fades away.

"Oh..." Someone says for everyone in the room.

"There always seemed to be tension within the Todoroki family," All Might comments quietly, only for those around him to hear.

Dabi watches with half lidded eyes, emotions of anger and resentment mixed together.

She slowly turn around to face her quiet husband behind her with question. "Do you know what Inko said, when I told her what you'd done?"

Inko is shown sitting next to Rei under a gazebo in a garden. Her hands tightening around a tea cup between her hands. "She said: "You have married an Icarus. He has flown too close to the sun." The green haired woman's voice carries heavily as she looks up to meet the show white hair woman's eyes sadly. Her hands then reaching over to hold her hands in comfort.

Said woman in the audience looking surprised to be there on screen. She had never interacted with the mother of the Todoroki family before after all.

Enji tries to take a step towards her but Rei just as quickly stops him by raising a hand. She takes a step away from him with fear in her eyes. "Don't." The hero freeze in place again. "Take another step in my direction. I can't be trusted around you~"