This Day Aria

Koda, the sweet quiet student of Class 1-A, does his best to remain calm when the holographic pad appears in his hands.

He lightly scrolls through the options of titles with curiosity. Like the others, a title catches his eye by interest in vagueness.

He chooses the title without uttering a word and the tablet disappears from his hands. The title displaying itself on screen.

This Day Aria

"Sounds promising," Present Mic says while twirling a tip of his short mustache.

"Let's hope this is a little more uplifting than the last one." Nejire hopes since the last one was kinda sad.

The screen alights to show Yaoyorozu chuckling to herself as she comes out from behind a dressing divider wearing a gorgeous white wedding dress. A daisy crown adoring her head accompanied by a diamond embedded tiara. "They're all so gullible," she says walking to the other side of the room.

"Huh, didn't take Momo to be getting a rude front," Tsuyu says as she tilts her head watching the screen.

Mina smiles though, "But I mean look where she is! I think she's getting married!"

Momo blushes at the thought of her future marriage. She's definitely curious who caught her heart there in that world.

"This day is going to be perfect," Yaoyorozu sings sweetly as she approaches her white vanity. Her eyes turn sharp as she plucks a rose from the banquet vase to place among the flowers of her crown. "The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small~"

Her hand held in front of her wearing a sliver band around her finger with adoration. Her expression prideful as she turns around to the spread out mannequins wearing suits or dresses. "Everybody will gather 'round. Say I look lovely in my gown."

Yaoyorozu gives a dark look as her eyes take a gold color instead of their bark brown. "What they don't know is that I have fooled them all!"

"Oh~ So Momo is the bad guy here then?" Kaminari questions.

Momo clears her throat awkwardly. "I do find it rather weird to see myself evil. Then again this is another world, but still..."

"Let's keep watching children," Nezu says amused so far by the world.

The screen fades into a dimly lit cave to another Yaoyorozu running from the depths of a cave. Mud slightly caking her hero uniform, hair a mess, visible light scraps along her arms and cheek. "This day was going to be perfect," She sings a more light hearted tone.

"Another Momo!" Mineta exclaims.

"Then the other one is a fake!" Izuku voices out in horror for his classmate. The thought that it's on her wedding day is completely dreadful.

Ochaco watches the screen of her friend running until she notices her other self following. "I'm there too and we have our hero costumes on. So I suppose we were working but are delayed in getting to the wedding hall?"

"That may be the case Uraraka-kun," Iida agrees.

Uraraka shown in a more well mannered state as she runs up from behind the raven haired teen worriedly. "The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small..." Yaoyorozu tells her sadly.

"But instead of having cake, with all my friends to celebrate. My wedding bells, they may not ring for me at all~" Uraraka comfortingly places a hand on her shoulder with a look of assurance as her friend stares at her ruined appearance in the reflection of a crafted crystal made from her quirk. The brunet helps her up and guides her forward to look for another way out.