Chapter 5 : Embarrassment

♡ Jessica Woods ♡

I quit the Netflix and closed the laptop as my mind wandered about today's incident.

Samuel has never ever been intimated with me like he behaved today in the car but when I resisted, his mood changed instantly. He didn't speak to me till they reached the mall and when they got out of the car, he paid my dad and dragged Natasha towards the mall without glancing at me as if he was in a hurry.

Weird right?

That was exactly what my dad said. But he didn't know how much Samuel hates me and how much I love him so obviously it would be weird for my dad. But my question was, why did I feel weird?

Maybe, now I realized he would never change and he would never consider me as an option until he was tired of being a manwhore and I murder the female population of our school.

*Beep*

I glanced at my phone and saw a new notification from whatsapp. I unlocked my phone and opened whatsapp.

A new message from 'Board of Prefects'.

I tapped it and noticed that I was added to this new group by the admin who was Jace Parker.

Jace? How did he get my number?

I held my phone with my both hands and started to read slowly.

Hey all! This is your HP, Jace Parker. I've created an official group for y'all so you could get each and every information we provide. And, everyone drop a private message to me with their names so I could save these unnamed numbers which I got from our teacher incharge.

P.S, Dress well according to the dress code and don't wrinkle your blazer.

So what I understood from this message was that he got my number from our teacher incharge and I should send him a message privately with my name.

I quickly tapped the group info and found his number on the top and Oliver's number on the second as they both were the admins of this group.

I tapped Jace's profile and when the picture enlarged, my stomach twisted in a strange way. Natasha was standing between Samuel and Jace, wrapping her arms around their waists and the three of them looked hot as usual and the t-shirts they have worn, only added fuel to the fire.

Natasha was wearing a white crop top which had 'Every short girl needs a tall bestfriend' on it while Jace and Samuel was wearing a white t-shirt which had 'Every tall guy needs a short bestfriend'.

I huffed as I saw my profile pic which was taken on last Saturday in my room with Louise and the pimples on my cheeks could be seen clearly if they zoom in but I didn't think that Jace would notice it, so after saving his number as 'Jace' with one heart emoji and one evil face emoji, I started to type the message.

Hey! I'm Jessica Woods. Hope you'd save my number.

After typing the message very carefully, I reread it twice to check if I made any mistakes and when I found nothing I sent the message. Less than in no time, I saw the blue double ticks in my message and 'typing...' under his name which made me a bit excited for no reason.

I waited for a good forty five seconds and I started to wonder what could be the reply if he takes much time to respond. My hopes jumped out of the window when I saw the thumbs-up emoji as his reply.

Bighead!
----

I woke up to love me like you do which was my favourite song and my alarm ringtone as well. Slowly, I opened my eyes as my hand rummaged under the sheet for my phone.