Chapter 12 : Dumb Blonde

☆~ Jace Parker ~☆

I should apologize to her. This thought was bothering me till yesterday and I hated when that dumb blonde was perfectly correct in her opinions.

"Come to earth, Jace." Natasha waved her hand in front me and I sighed looking down at her.

"Wassup?" I asked dully and she furrowed her eye brows.

"Are you alright?" she asked tiptoeing and placing the back of her hand on my forehead and when she found my temperature was normal she furrowed her brows again.

"Nothing serious." I said and wrapped my arm around her shoulder and moved towards my locker.

Where is she?

"Where is Ryan and Sam?" I asked eventhough I knew the answer.

"Ryan was probably with his new girlfriend." Natasha said casually, leaning on the locker beside mine while I was taking my books out of my locker.

"Sam is.. making out with Charlotte. You know, the dark-haired French?" she cringed slightly but pretended to be normal.

I'm hundred percent sure that she has a secret crush on Sam.

"Yeah yeah. The pretty nerd eh?" I asked, raising my eye brow and she frowned.

"She isn't pretty."

"Aw yeah, not more than you." I winked, closing the door and a pinkish blush spreaded across her face.

"I love you Jace."

"Love you too." I ruffled her dark blonde hair and she frowned slapping my hand away.

"You know how much time I spent to brush this?" she whined, smoothing her hair and I chuckled.

"My bad."

But before she could reply, Ryan approached us and pulled down the hair tie slightly which made Natasha to turn around swiftly.

"What the hell?" she scowled and Ryan pinched her nose.

"Aw, look at our bonny bestie." Ryan commented and she scrunched her nose, swatting his arm.

"You guys are annoying. So I'm leaving and no cheek-kisses today." she told and I chuckled while Ryan was pretending to be hurt as he clutched his heart.

"Aw Tash, don't do that. I will die."

Natasha punched him in the stomach and walked past away without giving her buh-bye cheek kiss and Ryan laughed, calling her name but she didn't stop so he turned his attention towards me.

Such a sweetie pie.

"Hey man!"

"Hey!" I punched him in the shoulder which I used to greet him. "How's Louise?"

"Well.. she's the bad kisser I've ever got." he admitted.

"Though you love her more than all the girls you kissed." I stated, rolling my eyes and he nodded.

"Fact."

I glanced around but I didn't notice her coming.

"Hey, do you know that today Jessica is being all weird and unusual." he spoke and I was a bit surprised as I wondered when did he start to read my mind. "She fought with Lou and denied to come to the party. Maybe I guess this has to do something with the yesterday's matter."

"Where is she?" the words slipped out before I could stop them.

"No idea, why man?" Ryan shrugged.