Chapter 18 : Jacket

♡Jessica Woods♡

When my eyes slowly opened, they met the familiar white ceiling and I groaned as my head was pounding painfully. I gripped my hair, sitting up properly and I felt like I was going to throw up anytime soon. I tossed the bed sheet away from my body and got up from the bed, grunting.

Suddenly I felt Jace around me but he was nowhere in sight so before I could say it was my illusion, my eyes fell on the jacket I was wearing. The freaking goddarn jacket of his, which smelled so goood.

I gasped and tried to recall what happened yesterday but I couldn't remember anything other than going to the party and playing truth or dare.

But.. when I glanced at the jacket I was wearing right now, I felt like I had a good time with Jace but I couldn't remember what exactly happened.

I descended downstairs and saw Alex was watching TV in the living room so I approached him and surprised about the fact that he woke up early but when I glanced at the clock I realized I was the one who slept till noon and the usual-me wouldn't do that.

Maybe I shouldn't go to the party hereafter.

He would've heard my footsteps because he turned his head and looked at me from head to toe while I was stretching my hands out, yawning.

"Woke up with a terrible hangover huh?" Alex snorted, averting his gaze back to the TV and I sat on the armchair, frowning.

"Did Louise drop me here?" I asked and he shook his head, staring at the TV.

"No, your first kiss."

"Huh? Jace?"

"Yeah and I guess.. you both made out." he said slowly and my mouth fell open.

"What? No!"

"Then tell me how did you get that hickey?" he pointed to my neck with his remote and I rubbed the area where he pointed at in horror but I couldn't feel anything.

Alex sighed and unlocked his phone and gave it to me, opening the selfie camera.

"Look." he said and when I brought it to the area Alex pointed at, I spotted a large red mark on it.

No, no, no. No!!

Did Jace give me hickey? Did we make out? Did we have s-

"So I'm right, ain't I?" Alex asked and I was staring at the phone wide-eyed.

"Jace wouldn't do like that." I muttered, gripping the phone tightly and he laughed, turning towards me.

"Then who? Yesterday he's the one who drove you home and when I opened the door you were in his arms and look," he motioned to my body.

"You're wearing his jacket and you didn't even let me remove the jacket off of you. Maybe there are more hidden hickeys there. Who knows?" he shrugged, frowning slightly.

Oh My God! Oh My God! What have I done?

I instantly unzipped the jacket and glanced down at my body, observing whether Alex said was true but there were nothing and the mid-thigh length frock was on, so I sighed in relief.

"Told you." I said somehow proudly and he rolled his eyes not replying anything and being unaware that I was having his phone right now.

As he focused his gaze back to the TV, I glanced at the hickey one more time through the phone and took a picture of it to keep it as a proof or something. Then I opened the gallery of his and the minute I opened it, a screenshot caught my attention and when I clicked it, I found it was an Instagram post of.. Georgia.