Epilogue

A/N :- This is the longest chapter I've written so far and I really worked hard on it so please don't skip any part! Plus please bear if there's any typos or grammatical errors.

♡ Jessica Woods ♡

I smiled at myself, staring at the whatsapp profile picture of Jace in which he was standing behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my temple while I was smiling at the camera coyly.

Although it's been a month since Jace has asked me out, I still could remember this picture was taken by Ryan after the talent show ended, while so many people were watching at us standing behind the camera.

Eventhough Jace didn't get any awards in the talent show, he was the only one who amazed the whole population of our school by his heart-stirring performance, including me.

I glanced at the phone screen and read our recent texts which broadened my smile as I recalled each and every cute intimate moments that had happened between us in the past few weeks.

Actually I was so lucky to have Jace as my boyfriend. Because he was the sweetest and the most lovable guy a girl could have. He could be able to know whenever I was sad, and listen to my problems patiently and then cheer me up or make me laugh by his weird sense of humor.

At the same time, because of the stupid group of people who keep an eye on us till we started dating as if we were celebrities, Jace wouldn't spend much time with me at school to avoid unwanted troubles as he was still our head prefect; and I was respecting that decision too.

But despite that, there were more people who were being nice to me these days eventhough most of them were quite strangers to me. And I did aware that they all were trying to be on friendly terms with me only because of the tag I was wearing right now which was 'Jace's girlfriend.'

Jace and I weren't the couples who were kissing each other round the clock. Because even though we've been dating for a month now, I was still shy around him whenever he kisses me or touches me. But when it comes to talking, I'd never shut my mouth until Jace pastes a duct tape over my mouth.

On the other hand, we had some silly arguments too but either he or I would make it up by pinky promising or sharing dark chocolates. We're the silliest couple, I know.

I came back to reality, averting my gaze to the birthday cards that were scattered all over my bed and a slow smile spreaded across my face when I acknowledged that two days later, my man would reach the age of majority.

"Knock, knock!" I heard Alex say and I rolled my eyes before asking.

"Knock who?"

"Your boyfriend's sister's boyfriend." he stated, approaching me and I chuckled, picking up the cards from the bed as they couldn't bear his huge butt.

He sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed a card from my hand abruptly and scrutinized it while I was shooting daggers at him.

"Sheesh! This card is so plain.." Alex remarked and I scowled, snatching the card from him which made him huff.

"Hey, I didn't read it till the en-"

"This card has been made exactly as I expected." I stated, cutting him off. "Look, I chose this shade of blue because it resembles the colour of his eyes. And I have collected some of his rare photos and made a photo collage and pasted it here.." I said, motioning to the pictures on the card. "..and I drew a box here with glitter glue to write whatever birthday wish you want." I ranted, waving the card at his face and he sighed dramatically. "So don't be such a snob okay! It's perfect and Jace would definitely love it!" I told and he snorted.