Chapter 5 : Bracelet

Gun's point of view

We're still in the hotel, it's 9am in the morning and we will leave here at 2pm.

Then someone doorbell so I open the Door and it turns out that it's New.

"You need anything?" I ask.

"Well do you want to swim? There's a swimming pool here so you want to come?" He said.

"Well I don't have any swim wear with me." I said.

"No problem there's a mall near in this hotel, We can buy there!" He said.

"Okay."

While Roaming inside the Mall I'm thinking of the movie I watch last night.

I didn't notice that we're on the swim wear section already.

"I think this will suit you?" He said while holding an Animal print swim wear.

"Uhm... Yeah it's fine..." I said, I'm too shy to decline because he'll be the one who's paying it.

"Chill I'm just joking, You can pick anything you want. I don't know what your prefer style so you can choose on your own." He said.

So I start roaming around and see if there's a swim wear that will suit me.

I don't want to pick a super expensive swim wear that's why I'm always considering the price before I choose it.

I'm really not into expensive things and I think it's really obvious.

"Oh Gun come here!" New said so I went to him.

"I saw a matching bracelet for us!" He said.

It looks nice I wonder how much is this.

1,500 PESOS???!!! That cost too much for a bracelet. I think my face become pale because of the price.

"Oh are you okay?" He ask.

"Ye-yeah... I'm good... I mean can we..."

"You're thinking about the price again?" He ask.

"Yes." I honestly said.

"Don't worry about it, I will pay for this okay? I just want to have a matching bracelet with you, Like a brother bracelet?" He said.

Well I guess as long as he's paying with it then that's okay but then I remember something.

"I have another concern." I said.

"What is it?" He ask.

"Tay will not kill me because of this right?" I ask then he laugh really hard.

"Silly! He won't! He's not jealous with you anymore specially because he's seeing you as our little brother now." He said.

"R-really?" I ask.

"Yeah so don't worry about it! Maybe he'll be mad because we will not buy him a matching bracelet but not because he's jealous." He said and that made me calm down.

"So don't worry okay? Come back there and find a swim wear for you!" He said.

That's why I continue finding a swim wear, I'm not really comfortable wearing a cycling because my little me will be visible and I'm not comfortable with it so I decided to pick the beach shorts. It's not too visible and it's really comfortable and I partner it with sando.

The sandos and shorts here are not too expensive that's why it's suits my taste.

"You can pick 5 shorts and 5 sandos so you will not always wear the same shorts and sando when we will go swimming again." New said so I pick another 4 sandos and shorts.