Chapter 6 : Big Brother

Gun's Point of View

"Are you ready little brother?" Tay ask, He's outside the room and I'm now readying for our trip for today.

Our plan for today is to visit different Universities and see where I can fit in. I'm kind of excited because it's been a long time since a went to a University.

"Wait a minute, I'm just tying my shoe lace." I said then after that I open the door and I say Tay leaning on the wall.

"You look great! New shirt?" He ask.

"Yeah New bought it for me last week." I said.

"Tsk I'll buy you shirts later!" He hissed.

"You don't need to." I said.

"So Newwie can buy you shirts and I can't?" He said.

"That's not what I meant!" I said.

He just glared at me so I stared at him.

"Just kidding! Let's go so we can go home early" He said.

"You're always bullying me." I said and pouted.

"Because I love seeing your reaction." He said and chuckled.

We saw Newwie on the couch and he's still sulking.

"You'll really leave me here? Alone?" He said while pouting, He's using his puppy eyes to convince Tay.

"Yeah." Tay replied like he doesn't care that's why I laugh.

"Tay! May I remind you that I'm you're boyfriend?!" He hissed.

"Yeah I know, I perfectly know that already." Tay said.

"And you will leave me here?" He ask.

"Just like what you did to me when you decided to buy a matching bracelet with him and not include me." Tay said playfully.

"But--"

"No buts! We have to leave so we can go back early." He said.

We get inside he's car and I can't help but to get amaze, It's my first time to get into this kind of car.

"Woah." I said while checking all the details of this car.

"Such a kid." I heard Tay whisper and chuckled.

He start the engine and drive already.

We arrived on the first University and I'm Amazed by the structures and buildings, We go inside the school and we went directly to the Registration.

Tay started asking some questions and I'm just beside him hearing their conversation.

"Yeah of course we're accepting transferees but of course they have to take an entrance exam." The Registrar said.

"How much is the entrance exam fee?" Tay asked.

"500 Pesos" The registrar replied.

"Then how about the tuition fee?" Tay ask.

"The total of the tuition fee is 120,000 Pesos...." The registrar said and she also explain the mode of payments and I can't help but to get paled by the huge amount that I'm hearing.

"Gun are you okay?" Tay whisper when he notice that I'm kind of sweating even though it's cold here in the room.

"Y-yeah." I said.

After a new minutes talking we already went outside and I can feel that Tay is glancing at me.

"Be honest, what's bothering you?" He ask.