Chapter 8 : Chimon Morrison

( Author's note : Incase some of you will get confuse, I replace the character of Jen to Chimon. So now Chimon is the loudest and noisiest workmate of Gun.)

Gun's Point of View

After 1 Week I'm done with my training, And now this day is my first official day working at the café . I'm getting used on serving other people but I'm still anxious because I might mess up anytime.

Then Chimon stand beside me.

"Are you tired already my friend?" He teasingly ask, I'm also getting used on how noisy he is.

"Not really." I answered.

"You can rest at the staff room for a minute, for now I can handle this." He said.

"Nah I'm good." I said.

"Really? you're legs looks like giving up any minute." He teasingly said.

"Well I have to get use to it because I will work here for a long time." I said.

"Oh okay." He said.

Then Kel suddenly shouted.

"One Choco latte and one Ube cake for Angel." Kel announce.

Then I saw two girls left our café so I look for their table and clean it.

"How are you?" Love asked one of my workmates.

"I'm good don't worry about me." I politely said.

Overall we are 4 working together I mean we have the same shift so yeah. Based on my observation with my workmates :

Chimon is the Jolliest and naughtiest here.

Love is the sweet and polite girl.

Kel is the big sister and a leader-like here.

Chimon is an average person based on his social status that's why he need to work to earn money. I also learn that we enroll on the same university and he's also a scholar, Who would have thought that I a guy like him is smart and genius.

Love is somehow rich because her dad and mom has a nice and decent job but she wants to work for herself, She wants to be independent. She's studying on the university near us and it's one of the University that I visited.

Kel stop going to school for 2 years because of financial problem, She's just a part timer here and she works for other jobs to earn more money. She's the Older Daughter and she have to sacrifice and help her parents for their financial problem.

You see we're all just a part-timer here because we have our own reason and problems.

How did I know all of this information? Well they like opening some parts of their lives to me, Maybe because they think I will also open mine.

But I still can't

I might be comfortable with them but I can't put my guards down, I still have to be careful and observant.

For now I just want to go with the flow but with caution.

Well good thing that they didn't force me to open up, They are waiting for me to open up on my on pace and That's one of the reason why I'm comfortable around them.

They didn't force me to speak nor do what I don't like. Sometimes Chimon is really talkative but he still know his place and limits that's why he know where to stop.

That's why even sometimes I'm annoyed to Chimon, I'm still comfortable around him.

"Can you be the cashier for now Gun? I have to help Love making some orders." She said that's why I nodded.