Chapter 20 : Girlfriend???

Gun's Point of View

"I'm asking who are you and what do you need?" The girl repeated.

"What's your relationship with her?" I ask Off not minding what the girl said again.

"I'm his girlfriend? Do you have a problem with that?!" The girl said with an attitude.

"Huh?!" I so the shock on Off's face like he just get caught.

I don't know but my mind went black because of what the girl said, I even forget her name because I am too focus on Off.

Off is just playing with me? did he want something from me that's why he make me his boyfriend? Is he like Oab? The pain doubled when I remember the past I want to forget.

I thought he's different, He make me feel that someone can love me even though I'm just like this, But again I am wrong.

Did I really trust the wrong person again? I'm I deceived again? I'm I really that gullible?

"G-girl... F-friend???" I repeated because I can't process what the girl said, My heart ache so hard and I know anytime my tears will fall out.

"Wait Gun... let me..." Off said but Chimon cut him off.

"Gun..." Chimon softly said Then I feel the hands of Chimon on my wrist, I can feel the comfort on his touch.

"Yeah you heard me right." The girl answer the my question with an attitude.

"T-then... We shall leave..." I said and I walk out with Chimon.

After that we went to a hidden place here at school because we can't go outside I also don't want to get back to our class because I don't want anyone to see me like this, we're seating one of the bench here and good thing that there's no other student here.

No one is talking right now and I can feel that Chimon is just staring at me waiting on what will I say or do.

I don't know what to do, I don't even know what to say. I feel like a food again, for the second time because of a Guy.

Does everything that we did is fake? everything that he did to me is not true? what does he want for me? does he want to use me for something else?

"Gun..." I heard Chimon's voice.

"It's okay... I'm okay..." I said while forcing my tears not to come out.

"No you're not... Do you want to attend the next class? this is our last class before break." He ask.

"I can't, I can't skip class specially that I want to get a high grades." I said.

"But you're not okay, you're mind is not stable yet. Even though you attend our class you will not understand a thing because you're in pain that's why there's no difference if you attend or not." He said.

"But the attendance?" I ask.

"The professors are not strict on attendance because we're just starting the class so it's okay." He said.

"Then you will skip class for me?" I ask.

"Of course! you're my bestfriend and I know that you need me right now." He said.

"Thank you..." I said and I hug him then the tears start falling into my eyes.

"It's okay... It's okay... I'm here for you Gun... Just let it out..." Chimon said while comforting my back.

"I don't know what to feel... This is the second time I feel so betrayed by the guy I loved but this time it's more hurtful because I thought Off is different from others, I thought that I can trust him and that we will never betray me but I guess I'm wrong." I said while crying.