Chapter 13 : The new crew

Gun's Point of View

I went outside and I saw Nanny is cooking food for us. I gave a little smile and she smiled back.

"Are you okay? You look down even last night when you came home." She said.

"Nothing really, it's just one of my workmate resign last night. She will leave the café because there's a better opportunity at hong kong." I said.

"And you are affected to the thought that she will leave? it looks like she's been a good friend to you." Nanny said.

"Yes Nanny, She's like a big sister to me. She's not just my workmate but also a friend." I said.

Then Nanny comfort me by hugging, It effective because somehow it lessen the negative feeling inside me.

"And I'm also sad because my two friends is also affected by it. They also look down and I know it's really hard for them." I said.

"It's okay Gun, I know that it's really hard for you all but the least you can do is to stick around with them and make them feel that you're always there for them." Nanny said.

"Thank you Nanny." I said.

"Oh Gun! Come seat with us let's eat together." Tay suddenly appear, So I join them and New looks really pissed.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah don't mind me." He said.

"Still mad, babe?" Tay ask but there's a hint of tease in his voice and face.

"Don't talk to me." New said and roll his eyes.

"Oh my babe is still angry, come here I'm comfort you." Tay dramatically said and pinch both of New's cheeks.

"Don't touch me." New hissed.

"You're so mean." Tay dramatically said.

"You're meaner than me you know that!" New hissed again.

"I said I'm sorry! It's not my fault than I can't resist your charm." Tay hissed.

"So your saying that it's my fault?" New ask.

"Yeah you're so sexy last night and you seduce me." Tay said.

"It's not!" New said.

"Okay fine wait for me here I'll get your milk." Tay said and left.

"May I ask what happened?" I consciously said.

"Last night, I said stop already because I can't take it anymore but he didn't listen. Now my whole body is in pain because of him." He said and I know my face is really red right now because of what New said.

"O-okay..." I said.

Then Tay came back and I suddenly remember that I want to say something to them.

"Brothers, I want to say something to the both of you." I said.

"What is it?"

"Yes little bro?"

"I decided that I will buy school materials with my friends." I said.

"Friends?"

"Yeah my friends from my work, We're all on the same level and one of them is my schoolmate." I said.

"Oh okay, I'm glad that you make friends at your work. I guess that's a good start to socialize with others." New said.

"Yeah just make sure that they are worth trusting for and also if they are treating you right." Tay said.