Chapter 28 : Problem no more

Chimon's Point of View

When I left I saw that Gun talk to her but he immediately follow me.

"Chimon You're just mad... Don't let you're emotion rule your mind because you can say something that you might regret later." He said, I know that he has a point but I already said what I said. I know that I will not regret something because I just said everything that upsets me.

"Please Chimon when you're already okay and in the right mind, Please talk to her immediately so you can settle this thing out in the right way." He said.

"Okay I'll talk to her again when I'm ready. I just want to inform her all of my feelings." I said.

"You know honestly speaking, You did the right thing that you tell her all you're feelings inside. The only thing that you're wrong about is the way you talk to her and the words you chose. I know that there's a better words to explain all you're problem to her." He said.

"Yeah I'm also sorry because I was rude to you earlier." I said.

"It's okay I understand." he said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Let's go Off texted me earlier that he's on his way, Let's find a nice restaurant." He said.

After roaming around he found a nice Italian restaurant so we went inside. We check the menu and it's not that expensive so Off's money will not run out later.

"I already texted Off where this restaurant is, He said that we can now order because he's already near." He said but I just nodded, I'm still not in the mood. Maybe later I'll regain my energy when the food is serve.

I check the menu and I'm not that familiar to the foods here so I just base it on the pictures. I make sure to order the most delicious looking in the menu.

I ordered Osso buco, Lasagna, Foccacia, and Iced tea. Then Gun ordered Fiorentina steak and carbonara and he also ordered another Osso buco and spaghetti for Off.

"Ohh Nanon just texted me, He's asking if where are we. Maybe their date is already finished." He said.

"Really? that's good we can eat earlier." I said.

"Oh but he also said that he will also bring his girl." He said.

"What? He said we don't want to. Why all of a sudden?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know maybe he already change his mind." He said.

After a few minutes I can hear Nanon's voice.

"Wow I didn't know that we're just in the same mall." He said so we both turned are head to him.

I'm shock when I saw who's the girl beside him and I look at Gun and I can see that he's also shock the way I am.

"P-prim..." I whisper.

"Ohh so you know her?" Nanon said shockingly.

"W-we... k-know... each other..." I heard Prim said.

"W-why are you... with her?" Gun ask to Nanon.

"She's the girl I am talking about, The one that I'm courting." He said.

"WHAT?!" Gun and I shockingly said.

"Wait... why is your reaction like that... I'm confuse... Do you know each other?" Nanon said.

"Nanon I told you that I work at the café before right? They are my workmates and also my bestfriends." Prim said.

"WHAT?!" Nanon said like how we said it earlier.