Chapter 27 : Self Worth

Off's Point of View

*Flashback*

I'm at a café right now waiting for Luigi because he told me that he will say something important to me.

Then after I few minute he arrived here and he ordered some coffee.

"You can make things up to Gun now." He said.

"Huh? Why?" He said.

"Just trust me okay? I'm helping you right now so trust me. I told you, you can make things up to him and do it as soon as possible after that I will tell you the rest of my plan.

So like what he said I plan how to make things to Gun, Thankfully Chimon and Nanon helped me so it's more easy for me to make this happened.

We spend the night together but of course we have to separate ways before his curfew.

So I wait for him to take a ride then after that I texted Luigi that we're already settled.

We met at a resto bar because he said that he will tell me his plans.

"I dig deeper on Prigkhing's record and I saw that this is not the first time he did something like this, She always use her mom's powers for her personal interest." He said.

"I already expect that." I said.

"then I use my connections at school and my connections told me that three girls was bullied by her months ago but they can't come out because of Mrs. Simpson." He said.

"But how can we give justice to those three girls when we don't have anything against Mrs. Simpson and Prigkhing." I said.

"That's why he have to use evidence! concrete evidence against them!" He said.

"Do we have that? Even me don't have evidence." I said.

"Then create one, I talk to those three girls and I said that I'm one of the committee here at school and at first they are all hesitant to tell me what happened because they think I'm one of Prigkhing's friend because she's always with us but I assure them that I will help them to give justice on what Prigkhing did to them." He said.

"and?"

"And after that they gave in, they told me everything and they all have an evidence against them. They can't just show it because they think that all of the teacher's and even the principal are on the side of Mrs. Simpson but I assure them that Mrs. Wilson is different." He said.

"Then how about me? I don't have any evidence against them." I said.

"Don't worry I'll help you to get one." He said while smirking.

After that Gun and I went to the school together and I went directly to my room. They start teasing me because of what happened last night so I played along.

"Is this one of your plans" I whisper to Luigi.

"Yeah just wait for it okay? When you feel that Prigkhing will talk to you don't forget to record it okay? so you can have an evidence. She looks so pissed right now so my first planned work and I know he will talk to you sooner or later." He said.

After our subject I decided to went to the bathroom, I can feel that someone is following me and I know who she is. So I decided to purposely go to Gun's room so I can pissed her more.

Then I click the recorder before Gun came out to his room because I can feel that she's already near and I'm right.

After a few minute she already saw us and he pull me towards the computer lap the my phone is still recording and All of the threat she said is already recorded.