Chapter 25 : Our first time

MATURE AND SPG CONTENT BELOW SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Gun's Point of View

Off called one of his friend Hans so he can book a hotel near us, we finished our food and we stop by at a convenient store. He said that I'll just wait inside the car because he will just by something and I ask him what is that but he didn't answer.

So after that we arrived at the hotel near us with the help of Hans, While we're inside the elevator I can feel that my heart is pounding so fast.

I'm not too naïve to not know what will happen next, so I start to calm myself and be ready for his next move.

We enter the said room and after he lock the door, he suddenly pull me close to him and start kissing me again.

I let my guards down and answer his kisses, he was about to unbutton my polo when I stop him.

"Off my shy... It's my first time..." I shyly said and I know I'm blushing right now.

"It's my first time too, Don't be shy it's me Off your boyfriend." He said because of that it lessen the tense I'm feeling right now.

So slowly strip on my own and I see how he look directly into my body, It made me conscious but I remember what he said earlier so I still continue.

As I look at him in the eyes, I can see his feelings right now. I can see the desire and lust in his eyes and that made me my member even harder.

He remove his shirt and he start kissing me again, he start kissing me everywhere until he reach my neck. I can feel his soft lips touching on my skin and I can help but to moan.

"Ohh Off... It feels good... It feels... Gooooddd" I moan.

Then he went to my nipples and start sucking it.

"W-what are y-you d-doing? It feels weird...." I said.

"Don't you like it?" He ask while looking at me.

"No... It feels weird but good at the same time." I said and because of that he continue sucking my nipples.

"lay down on the bed." He said so I obey him.

He start kissing me again and touching me nipples, It feels new to me but I know that my body wants it.

I didn't know that there's this kind of pleasure like this.

Then he remove my short and even my underwear and that made me blush because of whole body is expose so I cover my face.

Then I feel something touching on my shaft so I look slowly on it and I saw Off licking my shaft.

"W-what are you doing?" I said while covering my face.

"This is what you called blowjob babii." He said.

"Yeah, I will give you a blowjob." He said.

"Where and when did you learn this?" I ask.

"Uhm When you make us official... I start searching about this... So I won't disappoint you." He shyly said and I saw how he blushed.

"Are you sure that this is your first time?" I said.

"Of course! this is my first time! you're my first time!" He defensively said so I laugh.

"Don't worry I'm just teasing you." I said.

"Then do you mind if I continue?" He said while smirking so I nodded.

Then I can feel his hot mouth eating my shaft and that makes me want to moan louder.

It feels good, really good that I don't want him to stop.