Chapter 2 : New Home, New Family.

Gun's Point of View

I slept peacefully and I can feel that I'm laying on a comfortable bed, I'm kind of confused because I know that the floor in the streets are not comfortable like this.

So I open my eyes and I was shock when I saw that I'm in an unfamiliar room then I remembered what happened yesterday.

The atmosphere of this house helps me to relax, I remember when I'm sleeping on the streets I always worry and scared what will happened to me, Specially that there's a situation that the street child's are bullying me.

I also remember that I always worry where can I find left out foods because I don't have money to buy food. I'm just hoping that some of people that passing by will left a food or even a money.

Sometimes I think that I have to do evil things to survive, Like stealing. Because I don't have a choice, If I will not do that then I will be dead because of hunger. I'm too desperate that's why I have to do that.

But I'm hesitating because I know that it's wrong.

But now seeing that I'm in this kind of house is helping me to less my worries.

I check the time and it's already 10:30, I usually woke up early in the morning but I guess the comfortable bed helps me to sleep peacefully that's why I overslept.

I decided to help my aunties (Gun is considering the Maids as his Aunties) but when I walk outside I saw that they are already preparing for lunch.

"Goodmorning Gun!" My Aunties Greet me so I greet them back.

"I'm cooking your favorite food Adobo! This will be our lunch later, I hope you will like it!" Auntie Sel excitedly said.

"Oh dear have some bread first because you haven't eat your breakfast earlier." Auntie Celia said while serving the bread with jam.

"Where's Nanny?" I ask because I notice that she's not here at the kitchen.

"Oh She's watering the plants in the garden." Auntie Fina said.

"Okay..." I said.

So after Eating my breakfast, I went directly at the garden and I saw Nanny sitting on the chair so I sat beside her.

"Oh Gun you're already awake! did you eat your breakfast?" She asked.

"Yes Nanny... Again thank you for saving my life, Maybe if you didn't follow me... I will---"

"That's okay Gun" She cut me. "I'm happy that I saved you, I'm happy that you're living your life now because that's the only thing that matters to me..." She said.

"I didn't expect that I person like you will come to my life, I'm really thankful that God let me meet a person like you." I genuinely said.

---

Living in this kind of house is a whole new experience to me, I've never Imagine that the day like this will come. To be honest I'm happy not just because I'm living in a big and luxurious house but because I found a family in it. A family who cares for me, A family who love me and A family who understand me.

And that's the best thing that God gave me, They're the person that I Treasure the most.

But then I remembered the reason why I'm here in the first place.

Because my own mom and dad abandon me. Because they left me without thinking that I will be left alone.

I smile sadly because of the thing that I'm thinking right now.