Chapter 29 : Meeting the parents

Gun's Point of View

"Papii are you really sure that this is a good Idea?" I worriedly ask while my hands were shaking.

"Of course! Why would it be a bad Idea?" He ask.

"But... I-I'm... S-scared..." I said honestly.

"Why? Are you thinking that my parents will not like you?" He ask.

"Yeah you said you will introduce them you're lover, maybe they're expecting a girl beside you but I'm not a girl, They might not accept us." I said.

"Don't think something like that! Don't be negative my parents are open minded so don't worry." He said.

"But I can't help it Papii I'm really scared." I said.

Then he hold my face and look at me directly.

"I told you Gun, My parents are not close minded people I know that they will understand and accept us that's why I'm confident to introduce you to them. You trust me right?" He ask so I nodded.

"Then when I say that they will understand us, they will okay? so don't worry." He said and because of his words and assurance it lessen the tense I'm feeling earlier.

His simple words gives me comfort and assurance and that's one of the many thing I love about him.

"We're here Gun, Don't be nervous okay? I will be by your side no matter what happened? I will make them understand what we have." He said and he hold my hand.

Then we enter his house, As I roam my eyes around it looks cozy and comfortable. It's not that extravagant but it looks good to live here.

I tried to hide at his back first while holding his hand because I feel a little bit nervous.

"Mom! Dad! We're here!" He said.

"Okay son we're done preparing our lunch." His mom said coming through the dining room.

Then after a minute I heard footsteps and it made me feel nervous more. Then I saw Off look at me and gave me an assurance look.

"Just be yourself okay? they will like you I promise!" He said.

"Yeah..."

"How can't they like someone like you? you're adorable, sweet and lovable." He said.

"Don't make me blush here! I'm already nervous okay?" I said.

"Sorry I just want to lessen the tense that you're feeling right now." He said.

"It's okay thank you Off." I said.

Then after a minute I saw his parents walking towards us.

"Hi Off, where is she?" His mother said because they can't see me, Off is tall enough to cover my whole body.

"Mom, Dad, This is Gun my Lover." Off said casually.

"Ohhh..." His parents reacted... They look shocked that they didn't know what to say that's why I am more nervous right now.

"Let's seat at the living room first." His father said.

So we all seat at the living room and they're still look shocked, I'm really nervous by their reaction because they might not accept us.

"Mom, Dad I'm sorry I--"

"Huh? Off Why are you saying sorry? there's no reason to say sorry." His mother said and now I'm the one who is shock by what his mother said.

"Sorry maybe you take our reaction in a wrong way." His dad said.

"Yeah Off you don't have to say sorry okay? We're just shock because of course we're expecting a girl but that doesn't mean we don't like it if you will bring a boy here." His mother said.