Chapter 4 : The Surprise

Gun's Point of View

Because of what I heard last night, I slept "Peacefully" last night (note the sarcasm please) As much as I want to fall asleep, The "Noises" that I heard last night keeps distracting me.

That's why I woke up late and it's already 11Am. My Aunties are preparing for Lunch so I went to the kitchen to see if I can help.

I remember that the surprise party will start at 6:30pm so we can eat our lunch there, New said that he needs my help so we will go on the hotel at 3pm to prepare the designs of the party.

The plan is Ma'am Sylvia will ask Tay to buy a cake later and bring it to the hotel, Ma'am Sylvia said that it's one of her Amigas who have a birthday today but the truth is it's part of the plan to distract Tay and go to the hotel without knowing that the party is for him.

I kind of admire their relationship, It's pure and strong. I wish I can experience that kind of relationship.

I remember my ex who just use me for his own benefit, I can't deny that I'm still hurt and there's still  pain when I remember him. When I remember the day he dump he, The day when I knew that he has a girlfriend and he's just using me.

Well I also can't blame the girl, He doesn't know the thing between me and Oab and now I'm not sure anymore if There's really a thing between us before.

But still I wish the best for them, I wish they will not experience the things I experienced.

But now I'm not sure anymore if I can still open my heart for now, I'm still broken inside and I'm traumatized by what my ex did.

I don't know if I can still trust anyone for my heart, If I can love again without hurting.

While I'm fixing the table, I can see that Tay is pissed and I wonder why. He keeps calling New but New is totally ignoring him.

I decided to leave the dining room to give them some space.

Then I didn't notice that New followed me at the kitchen.

"Oh N-new are you h-having a fight with Tay?" I ask curiously, I'm still awkward with him because of last night.

"No HAHAHA, It's just part of the plan, So he will think that I forgot our Anniversary." He said.

"Oh okay, Tay looks really pissed so I think it's effective." I said while looking down.

"Okay I'll go back there, I'm enjoying the look on his face." He said.

I went to my Aunties and I see them cooking for our lunch.

"It's your first time to wake up late since you move here and your Eyebags is really visible right now." Auntie Celia Said.

"Yeah you look sick, Are you okay?" Auntie Fina ask.

"Yeah Aunties Don't worry about me. Maybe I'm just tired because I went to the mall yesterday and I'm not used to it." I reason out.

"Well you can rest at our room, We will bring you the food there." Auntie Sel said.

"No need Auntie, I already rest too long I'm Really okay now." I said.

Well I'm really okay I can't feel any headache.

"Well if you insist." He said.

After eating our lunch I decided to set up my new phone. I download some apps that I can use like YouTube, Twitter, Instagram.

I created my own account of course and I follow some celebrities that I'm familiar with. I also start watching videos at YouTube and I'm really amused on what I'm watching right now.