Chapter 15 : What friends are for

Gun's Point of View

I just went home and I'm still thinking about what's happening to Chimon, It's the first time he looks really stress and frustrated and even me can't do anything about it.

I'm at the living room with my two brothers because they invite me to watch a movie with them and Nanny also serve some snacks.

"I told you that girl is a witch! she will just ruin their relationship!" New said pertaining to the movie.

"Yeah but she has her reason, he also love that man." Tay said.

"Why are you defending her when she's clearly the villain!" New said.

"I just want to know her side." Tay said.

"Just like how you understand Jia?" New said.

"You're bringing her up again!" Tay said.

"Why? Am I wrong? She ruin our relationship and you also know about it!" New said.

"We settled this for a long time now, why suddenly bring it up again?" Tay said.

"I don't care I will sleep at my room." New said.

"WHAT?! NO WAY! YOU'RE SLEEPING AT MY ROOM!" Tay hissed.

"Okay fine but you will sleep at my room." New said.

"No! we will sleep together." Tay said.

"No! you will sleep with Jia!" New said.

(Only the ones who read my TAYNEW'S story can understand why they are fighting and who's Jia HAHAH, if you haven't read it, you can find it at my stories so yeah check it out and read it! It's already completed and done.)

I can't focus on the movie because of Chimon, the money I gave him is not that big maybe it can spend for medicines but not for hospital fee. I just wish that her sister will recover soon so he can also rest.

"Are you okay Gun? What are you thinking?" New ask.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said, I don't want to explain it because I don't want to bother him.

Then someone is calling me suddenly on my phone, I saw Chimon's name so I pick it up immediately.

"Gun!! My sister... she's so hot right now and she's shivering in pain. I don't know what to do Gun! I'm panicking!" He said.

"Calm down okay? I will try to think what I can do... wait... wait..." I decided to call Love so panic when I click her number.

"Hello Love? Love are you there? Look Chimon is really in a bad situation right now and he needs our help so please go immediately to him! he needs help! I know your nearer that me so please go to him!" I said while panicking.

"What? what happened to Chimon?" I heard a man said, did I---

"Hello Gun? What happened to Chimon? I'm on my way." I check who's number this is and I saw that it's Off's!

"Just go on him and help him." I just said, maybe he can also help in this kind of situation.

"what's happening are you alright? who is that?" Tay ask.

"It's my friend! His sister is sick and now his sister does have a high temperature and she's shivering in pain." I'm also panicking right now.

"WHAT?! wait... I know mom has a doctor friend with a hospital! I think that will help! Wait I'll call mom." New said

Then After a minute ma'am Sylvia ask what's happening and I explain it all to her, She ask for Chimon's address so the emergency of the hospital will get her sister there so I gave them his address.