The Truth

Info// I suggest to touch up on a few chapters before reading the final chapters of this book if you haven't already. Don't want to leave any of you confused :) because these next few chapters are intense.

Your feet ached as you made your way through the cold and dark Slytherin hallways. Your school shoes did you no justice in the forest while you were running.

The last place you could possibly think Draco would be is his dorm. But you you didn't keep your hopes up about it. He probably doesn't even want to talk to you.

Nothing really happened after you fell into Brooke and Pansy in the forest. You quickly apologized for no reason and started heading back out of the forest hearing Brooke's voice call you a couple of times.

She seemed very upset that you stormed off. Like she wanted me to listen to her explain why she was hugging Pansy like that.

Your mind keep circling around them however. Why Pansy? Why did it seem like Pansy was almost protecting Brooke and Brooke was hiding behind her. It seems like they've known each other way longer than you'd expect. Brooke is secretive, but it never crossed your mind that she would be keeping secrets from you.

But Brooke liking Pansy? It doesn't make any sense.

You walked to your dorm. You quietly unlocked your door and walked in. A small sign of relief came out of your breath knowing that you could be in the comfort of your own bed. You figured to just sleep to problems away for the night.

Once you scanned your dark room, you found that you weren't alone. You noticed Alissa sitting on the edge of your bed with your only window in your room slightly open giving freezing cold wind that made your already very cold room even colder. There was an odd smell in your room you never noticed before.

"Alissa?" You whispered as you took your school shoes off along with your Slytherin robe. You were to tired to be surprised that Alissa made an appearance. You took a huge sign of relief once you slipped your knocked up school shoes.
Alissa was leaning against your bed frame with her Slytherin robes on her with her hood covering up her brown hair. She had something in her right hand holding it by the window, it must be what is causing that heavy smell around your room.
"What are you doing here?"

"Oh hey Y/n, I figured you would be in Draco's room." Alissa said calmly as she leaned over the window and burnt out the last of her joint beside the window frame.

"Why would you assume something like that?" You said cautiously, quickly wiping your face from any remaining tear stains so Alissa wouldn't question you. You walked over to the other side of your bed and laid face first beside Alissa.

The soft pillow squished your puffy face as you heavily sighed in the pillow.

"Oh I don't know, the constant flirting, the looks you exchange to each other during our meals, and plus your with him 24/7!" Alissa said in a sarcastic tone. She leaned her head over to see you slightly roll over on your back and smile.

"Assume I know everything." Alissa smiles at you trying to give off a mysterious vibe.

"Ok, ok very funny you've noticed that I like Draco, you here to tell me it's a mistake or something?" You laugh leaning your head up to your bed frame as Alissa does the same.

Alissa leans her head over to you in confusion.

"Uh...no I have a problem with you or Draco, why would I anyways? Draco is the definition for my headaches, I'm honestly surprised you can handle...that mess." Alissa smirked while playing with a box of matching that was laying in her lap.
She paused and sighed.
"If I were to tell you what and what not to go for it would be Cedric Diggory" Alissa rolled her eyes.
"Been there, done that, it's not worth a checkpoint off your checkbook." Alissa looked back to you.