Snape's Potion Test

You opened the door quietly to the potion class. You must've been a few minutes late because everyone turned around from their seats and looked at you.

Your face turned bright red, You put your head down looking at the ground.

Brooke and Luna, who sat in front of the class, gasped at your appearance seeing blood all over your white shirt, your puffy face with tear stains down your eyes, and your neck slightly bruised.

You quickly walked to your seat next to Draco.

You didn't look up, you didn't look at Draco, you didn't say one word.

The class was silent. They all knew you always came to class at least 5 min early with your bright and outgoing personality but what your classmates saw, was a completely different version of yourself.

"Miss y/n glad you could join my class today." Snape said sarcastically while walking to me.

"As I was saying class, there was an utterly distributable incident that occurred over night in my potion closet." Snape said angrily inspecting his students' reactions as if he was trying to tell who it was.

Draco smirked a laugh.

You looked up.

Draco stopped smiling immediately after he saw your face.

His jaw dropped getting a closer look at you to examine that you were really looking like shit. He looked at your neck, there were slight bruises around your pale white skin. He looked sad, well for you, but you didn't care what he felt. You just wanted to ignore him.

"As of tomorrow I will be integrating each and every student from my classrooms to figure out who caused this despicable act." Snape looked at the boy behind me wearing round glasses. The infamous Harry Potter.

"I will keep a close eye on EVERYONE" he said loudly, still staring at Harry Potter.

If Snape was looking at me like that right now, I would probably faint.

You looked over at Draco and he looked back at you. You rolled your eyes and looked back in front of the classroom.

At least Snape doesn't have any idea you caused this whole ordeal.

•time skip•after potion test•

You put your quill down and signed. You only knew a quarter of the information confidently. You looked down at your feet and signed. Granger is definitely going to take your place in the highest grades after this.

You turned the test onto Snape's desk. You were done for.

As you sat back down, Draco, who already tuned in his test, looked up at you while crossing his arms and leaning on the back of his chair. He scooted his chair closer to you.

You scooted your chair father from him.

He scooted his chair closer to you again.

You scooted your chair father from him once again.

He smirked and scoffed.

"So you are scared of me y/n" he whispered, probably smirking at you but you didn't see.

You kept my head down in defeat. I'm done playing his silly little games.

The class got up and started to head for the great hall. You grabbed your books and quickly walked out the classroom.

You must've gotten up too quickly because all of a sudden your eyesight started to go dark. You become incredibly dizzy not knowing what direction you were in. You struggled to walk but you kept on going.