Forbidden Forest

Info// I suggest to re-read the chapter or two before this so you'll remember what's going on :) enjoy!!

_______

"...And then he proceeds to say , i DoN't ThInK i HaVe AnY." You laughed angrily and looked at Brooke pacing in front of you down the stairs anxiously hoping the stairs wouldn't shift.

We were late to detention with Hagrid.

Brooke's scarf was almost flying along with her dark brown hair. She seemed to busy for you to vent your problems with her.

"Brooke! Wait up, bloody hell!" You grabbed the railing of the stairs and ran down to meet up with Brooke's steps.

"I'm sorry is this a bad time?" You turned to Brooke as she kept her eyes on the stairs. You grabbed her shoulder as we both stopped in the middle of the stair case.

Brooke looks at you and takes a deep breath.

"He's probably lying to you, it's what most boys do at this school. Lie to...well...get laid?" Brooke shrugged.

You shook your head quickly with your hands covering your face.

"No no no you're missing the whole point-"

"No y/n, I think YOU'RE missing the whole point. You're thinking to hard about this. See- my point of view, he's Malfoy. Everyone is his enemy. He keeps his friends close but his enemies closer." Brooke clapped her hands trying to get you to wake up.

"Open your EYES Y/L!" Brooke shook your shoulders causing your whole body to shake.

"Brooke, none of what you said is accurate to Draco. You don't even know him. Do you even listen to what I'm saying?" You pushed Brooke's hands away and crossed your arms.

"I can read people well and what I'm trying to tell you from day 1 when you "fell for Draco" is to stay away, it's a trap." Brooke shook her head and started walking down the stairs again.
"Merlin y/n I hope you know you could do SO much better." Brooke shouted behind her.

You opened your mouth but nothing came out. You ran down to the stairs to met up with Brooke once again.

"You can't just tell me who is good for me and who is not. It's not your choice Brooke! I didn't even think about Draco being a person I would even consider liking but here we are and it turns out that he makes me happy-"

Brooke stopped suddenly which made you almost trip over her. You stumbled back.

She scoffed.

"happy...HAPPY!!?? that bloody ferret makes you HAPPY!? Do you even know what happy means y/n? He treats you like a bread crumb on the floor and I can't just bloody stand here not noticing the red flags popping up while you almost kill yourself just to be "happy" with him!" Brooke turned to you shouting.

You leaned your head back with your eyes widened.

"What is fucking with you today?" You spit back at Brooke.

"Can you just trust me when I tell you I would prefer to spend my time with Draco rather than pull me away from him? Your supposed to be my best friend not a bitch!!" You shouted back at Brooke. Brooke's eyes widened in anger.

"Oh so I'm the bitch? Can't you see I'm trying to lead you out of the dark because your fucking boyfriend is absolutely trash for you? I don't think you can see that because you're the bitch friend here. Not me." Brooke shouted back not skipping a beat in any sentence.