Enemy to Enemies

"Reparo!......rEparO....RePARo....REPARO!"

You aggressively pointed your wand at the dried up crumbled letter. Nothing happened. You threw your wand down at the wooden table beside you plate of cold Spaghetti.

"This is bloody BULLSH-

"Y/n just take a deep breath! Brooke grabbed your shoulder and you rolled your eyes and scoffed.

"You're going to start attracting a crowd of people, I've heard too many rumors today about you and last night." Brooke took a sip of her black coffee. You took a sip of your hot tea.

You woke up refreshed in Draco's bed with a note and a cup of tea standing his nightstand. The note read that Draco was in Dumbledore's office with Pansy, Blaise, Harry and Cedric to discuss the whole hate potion incident. You weren't sure why you weren't invited along in that discussion but you were relieved that you didn't have to attend a meeting with Draco, Harry and Cedric in the same room. And especially Pansy.

"What are some of the rumors anyways?" You asked Brooke as she picked up Draco's letter that was laid beside you.

"Just crazy things that are blown way out of proportion." Brooke smirked a laugh,

"But my favorite one is Draco threw you off the Astronomy tower." Brooke looked up at you and giggled.

You rolled your eyes.

"If Draco threw me off the tower..." You began to whisper and swiped the letter out of Brooke's hand. "...I wouldn't be bloody alive." You shook your head. Brooke frowned.

"Anyways, You and Cedric are the hot topic of today though, everyone thinks you two are dating." Brooke said with a sarcastic smile, trying to brighten the mood.

"You know who would be the hot topic of the day?" You questioned Brooke in a sarcastic tone while looking around the great hall.

Brooke smiled curiously, "Who?" She scooted closer.

"You and the mystery guy you hooked up with in the Room of Requirement?" You turned to Brooke with widened eyes and a smile.

Brooke frowned and pushed her away from you.

"C'mon Brooke, you're going to have to tell me before I blow up trying to figure out who!!" You scooted closer to Brooke waiting for her to tell you.

"What's even in that letter, why is it so important to repair?" Brooke asked and changed the subject once again.

You sighed.

"Draco gave me this before he drank the potion, it got ruined when I went up to the tower." You said throwing it back on the table.

"I'm pretty sure it had some important words because I can't get anything out of Draco, he still hasn't acknowledged anything." You picked up your fork and stabbed your food on your plate.

"So that explains why you're in a grumpy mood." Brooke took out her wand and slid the letter in front of her.

Grumpy? Maybe. But at this level of tiredness you were still at, the LEVELNESS of bullshit you've been through these past couple of days, you were starting to feel like Malfoy yourself. Cold. Dead. Unsatisfied...

You looked down your plate of spaghetti in panic.

Holy shit, You've literally acted like Malfoy this entire day. Is this how he always feels all the time?

You stared down at your plate aggressively and overthinking your life, forgetting that you were in a conversation with Brooke.

Brooke looked at you, heavily concerned.