𝐨𝐧𝐞. freedom

❛ ── chapter one
FREEDOM.

 ❜

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, the silence created a ringing to ones' ears, slight movements were felt as the metal box was raised higher and higher until it stopped completely. A chime was sounded before the two doors slid open to reveal a tall, dark brown-haired man, he had deep dark brown eyes and dressed in designer clothing. He held a few books in his hand and had a backpack slung over one side of his shoulder.

Beyond the doors was a large hospital room, the walls were soft and the ground was made of cold tiles, there was a coach propped up against one of the walls with a coffee table in front of it, a few large potted plants occupied the corners. There was one window which overlooked the city skyline and a hospital bed with two side tables installed beside it, and sitting upright on the bed was beautiful young lady who had her face covered by a book she was reading. The book was lowered and instead of words a young male had taken over her vision instead, her face broke into a large smile replacing her focused one.

" Suho! You're here! " Aera exclaimed, she closed her book after sliding in a bookmark and setting it on the overbed table. Aera despite being sick had to be one of the most beautiful women you'd ever come across, her milky porcelain skin didn't show any signs of imperfection, her wavy black-ish brown hair reached her upper-waist and was evident it hadn't been cut in awhile but nonetheless remained healthy, large dark brown eyes, perfectly trimmed eyebrows, double eyelids with long thick eyelashes, full pink plump lips and a pearly white smile. She wore the hospital gown that hid her hourglass figure and petite physique.

Suho hummed in acknowledgment and proceeded to pull a chair beside the girl taking a seat, he placed his books on the overhead table and dumped his bag on the floor before placing a small peck on her forehead. " You're getting discharged today plus I come everyday " He said her while grabbing her hand intertwining it with his.

The young girl laughed as his words only spoke the truth, Suho couldn't think of a day he missed a visit during the past decade excluding the days he would fall ill and didn't want to risk the girl catching it. In Suho's eyes Aera was like a small little bean, her gummy smile would light up his whole world and he'd always fall asleep easier in her embrace. She was an angel that fell from heaven, a hero that helped him at his lowest points, his savior that was always there in times of need.