𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. gossip

❛ ── chapter eight
GOSSIP.

 ❜

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐏 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒, her canvas colored tote slung over a shoulder and her hair whipped back slightly. The young girl mentally cursed herself for forgetting her medication at home and thus had to turn back and retrieve it, she persisted that Suho walk the rest of the way himself since she didn't want to make the boy late.

Her feet slightly skipped through the premises of the campus building trying to get to class, a sudden gust of wind whipped her hair and faintly made her skirt fly forwards, it followed the sound of an engine which drew the attention of many including Aera's. A black vehicle swished pass her and after a few surprised gasps later, the sound stopped. The young girl knew exactly who rode that dangerous motorbike and quickly pushed pass the crowd trying to get to the front.

" Han Seojun! " Aera exclaimed once her boyfriend and his ex-bestfriend were in view, the mentioned boy's eyes widened with surprise as the familiar girl was spotted.

" Moon Aera? " He asked in a shocked yet confused tone and she proceeded to nod, his expression only grew. " You got out of the hospital? " Once again she nodded but before their conversation could be carried on any longer the young girl was pulled back and encased in the arms of none other than Suho. Even though the two boys were no longer friends and were now each other's biggest enemies, they were still bestfriends at one point which eventually lead Suho introducing Seojun and the late Seyeon Yoon to the at the time still hospitalized Aera.

The two weren't very well-acquainted seeing as they've only seen each other a handful of times but somehow she gave off a comforting vibe whenever he was around her, it was no wonder Suho kept her hidden and protected for so long. 

          𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, she snapped back to reality to find Soo-Jin towering over both her and Suho. Apparently when Aera was off in dreamland the teacher had asked the three of them to meet him in the office, the girl got up and linked arms with Soo-Jin and together they skipped their way to the office with the boy behind them.