𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. rivalry

❛ ── chapter seventeen
RIVALRY.

 ❜

          𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓, students dressed in either green or blue to show support to one of the two groups. Both teams warmed up on their separate hoops getting ready for the games, green versus blue, Suho versus Seojun, that was what they turned up for, to see which prince will fall while the other one would be crowned king.

The only problem was that Suho had yet to turn up which had caused a slight uproar from both sides, Soo-Jin, Soo-Ah and Jugyeong had taken Suho's side seeing as they were somewhat closer to him than the latter. But lo and behold, the handsome psychopath emerged through the double doors dragging a not-so-subtle flustered Aera behind him, usually only the players that were participating were allowed to be at the court when a match was in session while the spectators watched from bleachers.

So it had came as a surprise when someone who wasn't participating step foot into the court but had immediately adjusted to it not opposing to the idea since it was human nature to tend to be more biased to good-looking people, Suho set his gym bag down beside a chair before motioning Aera to take a seat. She sighed taking a seat, it wasn't technically hated by the girl because she too slightly enjoyed the better seating but she was still flustered by the fact that she had received special treatment.

The three girls who were sitting directly about Aera stared down at her, " tsk. He didn't have to go that far, " Soo-Jin mumbled under her breath clenching the railing. The girl wouldn't admit it to anyone, not even her closest friend but she had harbored feelings for the cold-hearted boy but alas would never be able to project her feelings seeing as he only had eyes for the petite beauty below them.

" Isn't it against the rules or something? I get that Suho is trying to 'mark his territory' but he could get them in trouble, " Soo-Ah commented as she made finger quotations when 'mark his territory' was mentioned.

" They wouldn't dare, it's most likely that Aera's father covered the expenses for this whole festival. " Soo-Jin said, Jugyeong stood there in silence under her pig mascot not sure of her emotions, anger, sadness, envy and jealousy all swirled in her gut. Aera this, Aera that, Aera, Aera, Aera, that was all that her crush cared about, the smart, beautiful, rich, kind and humble Aera. Hot tears slid down her cheeks, she was someone who she could never compete with, because no matter the field they participated in, Moon Aera would always come up on top.