𝐬𝐢𝐱. back again

❛ ── chapter six
BACK AGAIN.

 ❜

          𝐒𝐀𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, students in their maroon colored uniform cramped the paths trying to get into the building, amongst them was Suho walking into campus with his normal cold demeanor. They made way for him as he walked by with the occasional whispers of praise for the tall boy, he internally scoffed at the comments, this became an everyday routine for the young boy.

He walked into school alone today, the dark-brown haired beauty wasn't next to him and wasn't going to be until second period. Aera had a doctors appointment to attend for her monthly checkup to which she admitted that her chest had been feeling slightly irritated lately and her doctor had upped her doses for good measures. Suho strutted to class with his bag slung over one shoulder, he had almost made it to class when the boy had miraculously bumped into Jugyeong which the couple had been doing a lot of these days.

" Su- hi, " Jugyeong uttered but was completely ignored by the boy who only spared her a glance. Suho's right foot made it pass the hallway floor and onto the one's of his class when a camera's shutter was heard, his head snapped towards the direction of the sound to find the culprits of the act. He walked over to them and threatened the girl to delete the picture, to which the girl who was a stuttering mess by the end of it did. The brown-haired boy walked back to class using the back door, he was already longing to see the petite beauty.

Back over on Jugyeong and Soo-Jin's side, the brown-haired girl held a scared expression while the girl beside her looked annoyed at the situation. " He's so scary, " Jugyeong muttered while a shocked look was plastered on her face. " You're dead if you anger him, " she said to the girl beside her who still had her arm crossed over her chest.

" Didn't she know he hates being photographed? " Soo-Jin said matter-of-factly as they turned towards the window which overlooked the classroom, "still. He has a nasty temper, " she continued as they stared at him, she whipped around to face the other girl once again before speaking up. " Let's go. "