𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞. angry girlfriend

❛ ── chapter nine
ANGRY GIRLFRIEND.

 ❜

          𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, that was what Suho had been dealing with for almost two days. It meant that Aera hadn't been talking to him for two whole days and honestly it was killing them both, but being the stubborn girl she was refused to give up. Suho had only received this treatment from her twice in his life, one was when they were ten or so and he accidentally broke an old necklace that belonged to her mother, the young girl refused to talk to him for a half a day but that itself felt like an eternity, in the end they talked it out and the necklace ended up getting repaired.

The second time was right now, this had been going on longer than expected and there was a noticeable change in the two. Suho was more short tempered and colder while Aera was gloomier and less cheerful, the boy tried everything to get her talking, he would wait outside of class knowing full well that she was avoiding him and he would hug her from the back when they were sleeping since she wouldn't face him. Even if Aera hadn't admitted out loud yet, she loved it when he played the big spoon since he would become her own personal heater.

Aera knew Suho hadn't done anything wrong but jealousy tends to mask out her logical thinking, but she slowly cooled down and needed to apologies to him soon. On the other hand Suho was going to make sure such mishaps don't happen again, luckily for him Jugyeong had called him to the roof without any further context. They met up and he eventually confronted her and the situation, in the end the conversation didn't end on a truce since Suho never wanted to talk to her again and Jugyeong realized that he didn't recognize her without makeup.

The sound of an automated lock beeping shut stopped and Suho removed his shoes walking into their shared apartment, he paused in his steps when a figure sat on the couch over looking the setting sun and the tall buildings. The boy walked over and took a seat next to her, he was going to make amends with his girlfriend even if it took him all night, he grabbed her hands to which made Aera face him. The moment their eyes interlocked, tears voluntarily fell from her almond shaped eyes, her brown eyes now moist with salty water. She bawled her eyes out and Suho quickly pulled her into an embrace.

" I-I'm sorry, " Aera apologized between sobs. She kept repeating those words over and over again, the boy soothed her by rubbing her back until she calmed down.

" It's ok, I'm sorry too. Stop crying ok? What happens when all your fans found out I made you cry? " Suho said which caused her to laugh and he sighed in relief that she was finally calming down. They stayed in that position for awhile but pulled back feeling the warmth leaving, " so we're good again? " Aera nodded her cheeks stained with tears which Suho ran his thumb over cleaning it, he leaned in and placed a long kiss onto her lips, her lips salty from the tears but he payed no mind to them. Aera quickly kissed back and they moved in sync, the couple only pulled apart once they lacked oxygen.