𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. wrong foot

❛ ── chapter four
WRONG FOOT.

 ❜

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐊, the young girl who was still sitting at her table removed her maroon jacket after first period and kept it safe in her bag and proceeded to question Suho about their newly assigned homework, unaware that three girls in the middle of the room were staring at them.

Jugyeong, Soo-Ah and Soo-Jin were observing Aera after Soo-Ah had brought up that Soo-Jin was the 'queen of Saebom High' but the title was about to be passed to either one of the two newcomers. Although secretly in their heads the answer was clearly evident that it would be Aera, they were captivated by her beauty and once again envy risen in Jugyeong's stomach making it churn.

But before their conversation could resume the bell rang once again and classmates ran back to their tables getting waiting for their second period teacher to arrive.

Finally everybody's favorite bell went off, the break bell, students quickly filled the hallway of Saebom High and chatters erupted breaking the silence that was present just seconds ago. Jugyeong bolted out the door towards the bathroom attempting to wash the jacket she accidentally stained but instead of fixing it the uniform looked even worse so in the end she gave up and left the bathroom.

She pushed open the door and flicked her hand to dry of any access water left when suddenly a yelp was heard beside her and Jugyeong knew that the person had fallen victim of the water that she carelessly flicked aside, she turned around only to be met by a surprise and slightly wet Aera and a not-so-subtle mad Suho.

" I'm sorry! I didn't know anybody was there, " she apologized. Aera being the kind-hearted soul that she was brushed it off telling her she was ok but the person beside her wasn't as forgiving, especially if it involved his lover. His gaze averted to the maroon uniform she was holding and realized Jugyeong was trying to clean it up, not wanting anything to do with it anymore he instructed her in a cold tone that was foreign to the petite girl.

" Just toss the jacket out, " and with that he grabbed Aera's tiny wrist and walked away. Jugyeong's two newly made friends witnessed the interaction and started walking the opposite direction, by the looks of it they were going to have to explain a lot.