𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. scarred

❛ ── chapter thirteen
SCARRED.

 ❜

          𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊, she fell to the ground clutching it in pain trying not to cry, gasps of shock and boys retaliating trying to protect the fallen beauty. Tears unwillingly fell from her eyes as it blurred her vision, it was clear a fight had broken out but she was too caught up with the pain and the task of trying to breathe to actually pay attention to her surroundings.

Just a few minutes ago, Aera entered the cafeteria only for everyone to be silent and focused on two boys who were standing in the center of the room. One was grabbing the collar of the other but he was clearly unfazed by it, pushing through the crowd quietly she realized that Suho and Seojun were the center of attention. It was also evident that they were in a heated argument but no one dared interfere which only left Aera to stop them before a fight broke off, before she could advance she had managed to catch the irritated look of Seojun. The girl knew that look anywhere, more specifically she knew what was going to happen, having a quick reaction she darted towards them and placed herself in between the two hoping they'd stop.

They did not, and before they could realize what was happening Seojun's fist collided with her cheek instead of the one's of Suho, it took a moment for the pain to register into her head but once it did she collapsed onto the floor. The shocking silence turned into a fit of anger with the boys screaming at the boy for hitting the angel of the school, almost in an instant Suho was beside her embracing her in a tight hug as if once he let go she would disappear. He stroked her cheek that would at the end of the day end up slightly bruised trying his best to ignore the fact that Seojun behind him was desperately trying to apologize, although was cut off as a teacher came in to stop them.

          𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒, although most of the criticism had mostly been directed at Seojun. Everyone took Suho's side since he had helped bring up the school's reputation thanks to his knowledge, Aera sat there with a female teacher helping her press an ice pack on the swelling cheek trying to help both of them out of the situation.