𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. jazz night

❛ ── chapter sixteen
JAZZ NIGHT.

 ❜

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟖𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋, a day of fun, games and performances. It was also a day Aera had marked on her phone silently counting down till today, her heart raced as she clenched her white mic trying to calm down her racing heart. 

There she sat backstage unconsciously tapping her foot against the dusty floor, breathing in then out. " Talent show audition, talent show audition my foot. " She grumbled under her breath, who knew once you got pass the audition you'd be on the list of performers for the festival. When Aera heard about it she just about flipped out, she was hyperventilating, pulling her hair you name it.

There was no backing out now, she got up and joined the second last group which to no surprise was another group of singers. There were about 15 of them, all wearing white and baby blue which made the solo singer stand out in her Chanel scarf top, red Chanel bathrobe, black high-waisted biker shorts, thigh-high black heels and earrings that spelled out Chanel. She had hair extensions clipped in that reached her lower back, yep, she definitely stood out.

" Ah! Moon Aera, the talk of the town! How lovely to finally see you, it's a shame I couldn't hear you sing live at your audition but on the bright side you're here today. " The music teacher said enthusiastically which drew the attention of the group, she greeted everyone as they stared her up and down in awe. " I can't believe a talent like you has been in hiding for so long! If only I've found you earlier, I would've asked you sign up for the music club. " Aera chuckled at the compliment.

" Thank you, but I think you should get ready. You're up next, " the girl announced and it snapped the others out of their trance. 

" Oh right we should, everyone take deep breaths. Where's Gowoon? Why isn't she here yet? We're up next, " the teacher asked. Everyone looked around trying to find their pimpled main singer but alas she was no where to be seen. Grasping this as an opportunity and a chance to impress Aera, Gowoon's bully stepped up offering to take her place but proved useless when she turned up at the right moment.

" Gowoon? Is that you? Wow, you look so pretty! Who helped you with your makeup? " Aera asked, the two had been acquainted since she was Seojun's younger sister.

" Jugyeong did it for me isn't i- Ah I need to go they're calling for me, good luck! Fighting! " With that Gowoon rushed back to the group taking position, she sighed and the anxiety within her rose once more.