𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. basketball date

❛ ── chapter fifteen
BASKETBALL DATE.

 ❜

          𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘, after he raced a passed out Aera to the emergency room and left her in the good hands of the doctor he'd been on edge ever since. She was relocated to the VIP room where she was hooked up to monitors and IV drips, Suho, who had been patched up by a nurse never left the girl's side for two whole days, 48 long hours and yet the brown eyes he adored so much weren't to be seen anywhere. For 48 whole hours Aera still hadn't woken up.

He hadn't left her side since the incident but after a lot of persuasion from the doctors Suho left back to their apartment for the first time in two days, the boy ran himself a shower to freshen up before changing into a new set of clean clothes. Suho leaned back against a chair shutting his eyes trying to get some sleep but it proved hard with so much on his mind, the silence was broken however when the familiar ringtone of his phone started ringing. He picked it up from small coffee table beside him reading the unfamiliar sequence of numbers.

" Hello, " the boy said tiredly. " Yes, this is Lee Suho. Who's speaking? " He listened to what the lady on the other line was saying before springing up forgetting about how tired he was hanging up and grabbing his jacket darting out the door.

'This is Seoul hospital, we would like to inform you that patient 385 Moon Aera has been discharged and left the hospital 25 minutes ago.'

          𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏... 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏... 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏...

The sound an annoying beep was the first thing that returned to her senses, she tried moving her body only to notice how she was strapped up to something. Finally her eyes slowly snapped open trying to get a grasp of where she was or what was happening, how did she get here? Her vision finally adjusted to the lighting and the familiar white walls and hospital bed came into view, looking around once more she noticed the things that were inserted into her, nothing she wasn't used to seeing as she had a whole decade to get used to them.