𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. new beginnings

❛ ── chapter three
NEW BEGINNINGS.

 ❜

          𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐇𝐔𝐄, she'd been staring at the mirror for almost five minutes fidgeting with her fingers every now and then. She averted her gaze to her uniform, a white long sleeved collared shirt that had been tucked into her grey tennis skirt, a cropped v-neck grey vest that ended above her skirt, a black Chanel ribbon brooch that was pinned in between her collar and her maroon school jacket over everything all courtesy of her father. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before grabbing her beige colored school bag, slipping on her black long socks that reached just below her knees and a pair of black sneakers quickly bolting out the door. Today was Aera's first day of school and she was both excited and nervous at the same time, the young girl was still new to human interaction and being in a crowd made her uneasy. She had barely got any sleep the night before thanks to her anxiousness and it seemed to be growing by the minute, the duo walked side by side all the way to campus since it was only a short distance.

" Nervous? " A voice beside her said snapping her out of her trance, Suho seemed to have noticed her anxiety and his tone had been softer than normal if it was even possible considering his tone was always soft around her.

" Is it that obvious? I mean- what if they don't like me? Or I'm lacking behind in my studies? " She questioned, if it wasn't obvious before it certainly was now. Suho knew Aera would be insecure with herself but in reality she wouldn't have a problem fitting in.

" You'll be fine, I think they'll like you very much and I'm pretty sure your grades top everyone in our year. " He complimented which caused the girl to relax a bit, Saebom High was lively with the sound of footsteps and murmurs of kids all merged together. Students in their maroon colored uniform cramped the paths trying to get into the building, and as the two of them walked into the campus students made way for the pair and whispered were exchanged rather loudly to each other.

' There's a girl walking beside Suho, are they a couple? '

' Who's that? She looks like a goddess '

' Don't you follow her on Stargram? '

They followed the pair like a bunch of lost puppies into the building but instead of them heading straight to class Suho made a detour towards the direction of the teacher's office, he pulled open the door allowing Aera to enter first before entering himself and was warmly greeted by the vice-principal.