𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲. fist fight

❛ ── chapter twenty
FIST FIGHT.

 ❜

          𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑, the blasting music synced with the fast pace of her heartbeat. A million thought ran through her head while she tried keeping her tears from falling, at that moment, everything overwhelmed her. The crazy music, the blaring lights, the strong stench of cigarettes and alcohol and the incredibly off-tuned singing, she wanted to throw up, everything disgusted her.

Just 30 minutes ago Aera was heading to her extra classes by herself since Suho had fallen sick that day and she insisted he stay at home for at least a day to recover but halfway there she had witnessed Jugyeong being cornered by a group of bullies. Although she couldn't recognize them, they certainly had and the image of her beating them with a chair was still as clear as day.

She was brought here against her own will, or in other words, Aera had been kidnapped. The two scared girls sat on the couch trying to come up with a solution on how to get out of this mess, they only prayed that Suho and Seojun would make it fast enough. It turns out they had kidnapped Jugyeong as part of their plan to lure in Seojun, how Aera was related to this was no clue but they figured that they could kill two birds with one stone to take her along too.

It had been a approximately 10 minutes since the bullies had threatened the boy through a phone call, making the mistake of mentioning that they too had held Aera hostage which attracted a now very angry Suho. They had to improvise before Aera passed out thanks to the fact that cigarettes and her weak lungs didn't mix well, an opportunity stuck when the person watching over them directed his attention to the karaoke screen joining in on the fun. The girl nudged Jugyeong's shoulder which thankfully broke her out of her trance, she motioned to Jugyeong's cellphone on the table.

" Call your friends for help, " she worriedly whispered. Jugyeong reached for her pink cell dialing Soo-Ah's number before hiding it beside her, as long as she showed where they were hopefully they would get her sign of help.

          𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐗𝐈 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, they split up Suho going up a floor and Seojun searching the first floor. Room after room, moving onto the next one once the sight of Aera and Jugyeong weren't present, frustration and anxiety rising in Suho's body as his girlfriend was taking longer to find than expected.