Chapter 3:- Battle with the Mystery Man

Hello my readers. Wow you guys are sooooo good goooood.  Nearly 80 reads in 12 hours of starting to write. That's why I am releasing this chapter early. You guys gave the motivation. Nothing else to say from myself side so lets dig in.
《《《《《《《《《 《》》》》》》》》》》
Its been a week since that talk with Lillie and Brock. Ash has been feeling more pumped than ever. He has been training nonstop for the champion match and its been paying off well. Brock left for Kanto as he had some some important exams to prepare for completing his degree as a Pokemon Doctor. Yesterday when Team Rocket tried to steal Pikachu for the God knows which time, Gabite evolved again and ripped their balloon and sent the flying. Of course they were caught by Bewear, but Ash had gotten a fully evolved Sinnoh pseudo legendary on his team now. Though even after becoming a powerful Garchomp, he still bites his trainer's head.

Today, Ash has been told to have rest strictly by the professors and therefore he is relaxing alone on the beach while his Pokemon rest according to their comfort and Pikachu is devouring Ketchup.

Ash P.O.V

Its was a peaceful day on Mele Mele Island. I was lying alone on the beach looking at the sky. Wingulls flying.The blue skies reminded me of her eyes. How I wish to get lost in them? I now truly feel that I am madly in love with you Serena. I will become the Champion for you and make you feel proud for loving me so much. I promise that.

"Relaxing eh?", an unfamiliar voice broke me out of my trance. I turned around to see a guy in his 20s wearing a scarf and a cap walking towards me. I could only see his red eyes which quite terrifying. He was wearing a red jacket and blue jeans which were ripped and their colour had faded. He also wore red sneakers.

(Just imagine the other deatils)

"How are you and what do you want?" I asked caution and anger evident in my voice. Suddenly my Lucario and Charizard appeared. Lucario said via telepathy, 'Master this person has an aura very similar to you and very strong. That's why I came running'. Meanwhile Charizard had come out of of the house wanting to battle and seeing him he sensed something and immediately started roaring for battle.

"Now now calm down, I mean no harm. I just saw that the Alola League Champion was relaxing on the beach today and since its my free day today I thought I could ask you for a battle", the mysterious man replied.

"Umm.... ok. Sure thing. I had to have a battle today anyways since Charizard here can't have a full day without battles" I said chuckling forgetting my fear.

"Grwahh" Charizard roared and prepared for battle.

"Alright then, let's begin. Char time to battle" the man said and threw a pokeball. Out came the same species as the pokemon I am using but with rougher skin some bruises here and there and a size nearly 1.5 times that of my charizard with a stone on its neck.

'Woah that Charizard sure looks powerful. Even after being the strongest at the valley, Charizard is gonna have a real tough time', I thought. "Alright Chatizard let's get ready", Charizard roared and landed in front of Ash ready to battle.