Chapter 9:- Never Give Up Till Its Over

Well a warm welcome to my dear readers. As you saw in the last chapter our beloved Serena is back. Well, grab your popcorn and dig into this chapter.

《《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》
It was a bright sunny day in the Kanto Region. Many pokemon were playing in the wilderness of mother nature. There was a cottage in the middle of the forest. Currently a young couple were asleep there, in each others arms, smiling and sharing the warmth. Soon, one of them stirred awake.
"Huh. Oh that's right we both fell asleep." Said a man in his 20s.
'I can't help but stare at her. She looks so cute while sleeping. Thank you Leaf. Thank you so much. You are my light in the darkness. I promise I will love you and always be by your side.' He thought and got up. 'Well lets surprise her today.'

Soon a waft aroma made its way into the room, waking up the sleeping Leaf. 'Wonder who is cooking? Sean ? Impossible. That guy can't even boil water.' Leaf thought and giggled. She quickly got up, freshened herself and went into the kitchen. She got the shock of her life when she entered.

"Oh Morning princess, sleep well?" Sean asked Leaf who was dumbstruck.
"Sean.... you... cooking?" Leaf stuttered.
"Dont be so shocked princess. Before you found this rogue assassin, he had to eat to live ya know?" Sean said while Leaf just stood there.
"Now there, I can't promise this would be as good as what you make, but this is the only thing I know to make so...."
"Nevermind that. I will eat anything you make. I'm just shocked the kitchen is not on fire yet."
"It will be if you keep disturbing me. Now go back to bed." Sean said while just saving a pancake from burning.
"What? Why should I go back to bed?" Leaf asked.
"Because I wanted to bring breakfast in bed for you, but you got up. Now go. I'll be there in a few minutes. "
Leaf was just dumbstruck. These past two days were just a literal turnaround for her. Earlier Sean would be always cold, having no emotion whatsoever. Sure he would smile for her but they were emotionless. Yes they had sex once in while and perhaps that were the only times she felt he was truly romantic. She knew he loved her to the moon and back. There was once when a guy was trying to hit on her and he broke his teeth. Not one, not two but 12. If Leaf had not stopped him, that guy would have his jaw dislocated inside his head. But that was just they way Sean was. And she loved him for who he was. But now she had seen him cry for the first time in years. And now he was smiling genuinely and being so romantic. This was all new to her but she was really glad that Sean had changed for the better.

"Well would you look at that smile. Here special handmade pancakes from Masterchef Sean Ketchum." Sean said bringing in some pancakes with chocolate syrup.
"Wow!! You made pancakes. Yummie." Leaf beamed.
'She has never looked so happy. Now I will do this everyday.' Sean thought as a tear trickled down his face. Leaf immediately got worried.
"Sean what happened? Did you burn your hand or something? Let me see."
"Its nothing my princess. From now on you will be getting pancakes everyday in your bed." Sean said smiling.
"Sean what is it? You're smiling so genuinely today and being so romantic. What happened?"
"Well I told Ash something that day but forgot myself." Sean chuckled.
"And what might that be." Leaf asked.
"Being stubborn ain't gonna get you anywhere Ash. Change is a constant process of life and rule of nature. If you dont change you will perish. Thats the natural law." Sean repeated.
"Wow Mr Philosopher." Leaf giggled.
"Well I too needed to change. You kept my sanity even though I pushed you away so many times. I am sorry that you had to have sex to feel my love for you. I promise that I will make up to you." Sean started.
"Sshhhsh. You need not do anything of that sort. I had sex with you because I love you. I don't need anything in return. Infact I feel proud of myself that I got emotions out of such a cold hearted being. And besides who would leave that dick of yours unattended." Leaf said seductively.
"Well glad to know you like it." Sean chuckled." But Leaf I saw how happy you were. I had never seen you smile so brightly on years. If such a small gesture did so much, I would do it everyday and more."
"Well that depends on how these pancakes turn out to be. Sure they look tasty."
"Well what are you waiting for. Dig in. They are all yours."
"Nope you are feeding me." Leaf pouted childishly
"What??" Sean said shocked.
"You heard me. Now aaahhh" Leaf said and opened her mouth.
'Can she get any cuter' Sean thought while feeding her a pancake piece covered in chocolate syrup.