Chapter 31: The Past (Part 2)

Hello Guys, Thank you so much for all the support you guys have given me. I promised that if I could, I will come back with this story and I have. I'm still not sure whether I will be completing it or what the update schedule will be, but here is the Chapter and I hope all of enjoy. So now, let's get into it.
《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》
Flashback continued

Sean P.O.V

"Hello there, Red"

Giovanni had a wide grin on his face as he came out of the shadows . Char landed and gave a huge roar. Following Char was a majestic looking Pidgeot on which Uncle Blue and Aunt Yellow were catching up. These were the strongest trainers in the entire world and yet Giovanni stood there unfazed. Even though I was a little boy, I had seen opponents trembling with fear in front of Dad. The only ones whom I saw standing in front of him without fear were Uncle Blue and Mom. But I had jo concern regarding all this. I had dragged Dad into danger, all the way here. I was crying hard inside the cage which wouldn't even budge.

"Why the hell do you have my son Giovanni?" Dad said in the most horrific tone ever. The red colour of his eyes shone and the entirety of Team Rocket, trainers and pokemon alike were petrified. I reckon some might have even peed in their pants. Giovanni quickly regained his composure and said

"Give me my property back and I'll let you and your family live."

"Mewtwo is no property. He is my friend, a comrade in battle. There is no way I am ever going to let you have him." Dad replied with Anger coursing through his veins. Mewtwo had been a very important part of our family. He was created by Team Rocket and destroyed an entire island because of the hostilities surrounding him. His psychic powers could only be rivalled by Mew and Arceus. He was used by Giovanni for his own selfish deeds until he escaped and was found by Dad in the Cerulean Cave. Since he was still relatively new to this world, Dad and Char could defeat him in a battle, which was in no way an easy one. Dad had lost 5 pokemon, some of which were legendary but Char and Dad pulled through by using the very first Mega Evolution in the entire history of Kanto. It took time for Dad to explain it to him that he was, by no means trying to harm him. Slowly he warmed up to all of us, but because of his immense psychic powers he remained distant. Dad and all his pokemon knew that if he were to use them before he had complete control over them, it might be doomsday for the entire Pokemon World. No one apart from our family and the Oak's knew about him otherwise the world would have gone bonkers.

"Same old Red. Trying to befriend these creatures. They are mere tools for our use." Giovanni replied.

"Pardon me for having a different opinion. Come on out Team." Dad said and tossed 4 Pokeballs into the air while unzipping his jacket. Pikachu came out of his jacket, getting up from his all time nap while Venasaur, Blastoise, Gengar and Lapras came out of their Pokeballs, ready to wreck havoc. Uncle Blue and Aunt Yellow released their pokemon too.

"Impressive. Your pokemon are stronger than ever. Good thing you didn't bring Mewtwo here." Giovanni replied. Little did he know that Mewtwo had learned a good amount of teleportation. This battle would be too emotional for him and if he were to lose his cool, Arceus knows what would happen.

"I'm ready to shut your loud mouth forever today Giovanni." Dad was ready to kill. He never showed it in front of me or Diantha but I had heard stories of him being very cold, distant and scary when it came to criminals.