Chapter 8:- Our Saviours

Hey guys, you have given me great motivation. 400+ reads in a week. Well there you go. I have another chapter just for you guys.
Anyways so with that out of the way let's get started.
《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》

Three Days After The Betrayal

??? P.O.V

The winds are rushing through my sides, under my waist. I am having a tough time holding my hat on my head. But those things were the least important presently Because I am really confused about my existence, my life, my goals, my past and moreover my identity. Who am I? Oh yeah... What's that name A. Ash. Ash Ketchum, if I remember correctly? No,no why am I questioning myself, thats what pikachu pointed out, right? I cannot question his actions. Something in my heart tells me that Pikachu, Lucario, Charizard, Sceptile and all the other creatures called Pokemon that I have can be trusted. Atleast thats what that person who treated me and kind of looked similar to me said. Come to think of it he was very nice, wonder why did he help me though?

"Grrraouhhh" roared my mighty beast. I chuckled. Charizard is the biggest show-off of the gang, well kind suits the powerhouse. "Pika Pikachu," I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh...right buddy," I jumped from Charizard's back and recalled him. I look around to see bypassers giving me weird looks. Uhh its kinda creepy.. 'Damn that beast'. Oh well looks like we are finally here. "So this is kalos..eh buddy," "Pika" he nodded. And thus we both hit the road.

Narrator's P.O.V

Zooming on the map of the pokemon world, at the heart of the kalos region, we see lumiose city where a 18-year old teen has just step foot. He had messy raven black hair, deep chocolate brown eyes, a muscular built and z marks under his cheeks. He was wearing a tropical outfit in the centre of a modern city, earning wierd looks from people.' Whats up with these people?' He thought but shrugged it off . Suddenely he remembered something and tossed a pokeball. The Pokeball opened and a blue and black bipedal jackal materialized.
"Umm... hey lucario how are you you doing?" The creature, now known as Lucario replied with a smile.
"Since you are the only one whom I can understand for some weird reason, do you mind helping me out looking for the person we want to meet?" Asked Ash.
'I would love to help you master but I do not know the person whom you wish to meet. Only Pikachu knows.' He replied.
"Jeez Pikachu where is this person?" Asked Ash growing impatient.
"Pika Pikachu" he replied asking his trainer to look around.

"Wow so this is Lumiose City. It looks quite modern and bigger than Nimbasa City." Ash remembered and chuckled at what happened there. He and Charizard had to stop for refueling their energy and for supplies. Charizard landed near a forest with a huge roar, scaring the shit out of a couple who were making out nearby.

As he and his pokemon were waking and admiring the city , suddenly Pikachu got the glimpse of a pink waistcoat and darted towards it. "Pikachu..." Ash shouted.

???'s P.O.V

'So this is what feels like returning home after a long adventure. Wonder why the gym was closed today?' "Del Delphox," interrupted my partner."Oh you liked it, just remind me to make more of these pokepuffs when we reach home... Hmm these lumiose gallets are also yummy. Feels good to be home" I replied."Delphoxxx," she nodded. "Come on lets go we will be home by tomorrow" I said. "Hey Delphox I feel like something really good and bad is gonna happen today. I wonder why am I feeling like this?" Just as the words left my mouth, a voice interrupted us. "Pika Pikachu," I turned around and saw a pikachu dashing through the crowd of people. In the blink of an eye, he jumped straight into my hands. "A pikachu?" 'Could it be him?' "Hey Pikachu, oh there you are buddy!!," shouted an all too familiar voice.