Chapter 5:-Learning Pt.2

Voila Hello my fellow reader friends. I have only one thing to say. Enjoy this chapter.

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》

Ash P.O.V

" How dare you say that? You mean after all I have done for my Pokemon I should give them over to someone else. You don't understand they are my family. I can't even think of it" I yelled at the top of my voice.

'Lucaarr lucr rio rio luc' Lucario mimiced by actions and started charging an Aura sphere.

"Geez you 2 sure are hotheaded. When did I ever say that you or your Pokemon need to leave each other?" Sean calmly replied.

"Then what do you mean by changing the trainer?" I asked with venom in my voice.

"I mean to say you need to change yourself, adapt and learn." He replied.

Lucario stopped the attack and I took a deep breath.

"Stop talking in riddles" I commanded

Sean P.O.V

"Each one of these statements is a test my boy. It is to teach you that sometimes truth hits hard and others are to test your limits and your emotions towards your Pokemon." I replied with a smirk

"Glad to know Mr Teacher please continue 🙏 "Ash said teasingly.

"Well first of all is the Pokemon Abilities. Each Pokemon has a main ability and an hidden ability. You can switch those by using the ability capsule. Well whatever the ability your pokemon has from Blaze to Oblivious use it to your full potential. Take your Lucario for example. Generally Lucarios have Inner focus and Steadfast as their abilities and with Justified as their hidden ability. What is your Lucario's ability?" I asked.

Ash looked towards Lucario confused and asked " Which one is it Lucario?"

Me and Lucario both fell down anime style 🤣🤣

(After recovering)

"Seriously Ash? Do you even know what these abilities help in?" I asked annoyed and saddened.

"Yes I remember studying about them in the pokemon school. Steadfast increases speed when hit by a move which flinches the opponent whereas Inner Focus doesn't allow one to flinch unless the opponent has certain abilities. Justified increases attack power when hit by a dark type move" he replied.

'Thank goodness I asked Oak to send him to Alola via my secret letter. God knows what he would have done at that laboratory in Vermillion'. I thought

'Master and Sean I have none of those abilities' Lucario said telepathically

"What then what is your ability" asked an excited Ash, glad that his Lucario is different.

"Keen Eye". I replied. 'Again an exception. You never cease to amaze me Ash.'

"What Keen Eye? Thats great that means you won't miss attacks" Ash said excitedly

"How in the seven layers of the distortion world did you not know that Ash? " I retorted.

"Well umm... you see... I forgot to check his ability " Ash replied scratching the back of his head.

Me and Lucario fell again anime style.

(Time skip after recovering)

"Well glad to know you realised snd remember about the abilities learnt in the Pokemon School. Now back to topic. Keen Eye is good ability but for a Lucario its not much of a use." I replied