Fight Part 1 ~ Taehyung/Jungkook

Jungkook POV

I've been playing this new battle game nearly all day, which I'm surprise the Hyung's haven't told me off for it yet. I was hoping no one would come in or wanna Join me as I'm too focused.

knowing my luck, Taehyung walked in and he looked bored. Great.

"Hey kook, can I play?" He sat down watching the game I was playing.

I nodded instead of speaking and pulled another control out.

Taehyung grabbed It and play with me a bit. I do have to admit, It's nice playing with him. I'm not so annoyed as before. It was going good so far. I won a few times and he did too.

After 1 hour

Taehyung told me to take a break but I ignored him and went back to playing the next level of the game.

"Hello? Are you listening to me? Get off!" Taehyung annoyingly said. 

Ugh. I roll my eyes still not listening.

"Jung-" I cut him of while playing my game.

"NO! Leave me alone! okay?! You can take the break but I'M playing. now go away loser." I half shouted at him. I didn't want the others to hear me.

I didn't notice but Taehyung was mad but some how managed to stay calm. "Listen here. You have been playing for at least 7 hours and you have not even come off once. Do you know how bad that is?" I heard him sigh.

Please tell me something I don't know. when is he going?

"Why you being like this? I'm Just helping you but clearly you don't care"

I laughed. "Helping me? Are you serious right now? wowww" Well I didn't know what was coming next but Tae grabbed my arm and harshly pulled me up. I took he's arm away from me.

"Don't do that. What's your problem? Why you bugging me?!" I am losing my patients with him.

I could see on Tae's face, he wasn't having it. I suddenly get pushed hard, knocking over a glass. Which was loud.

"What the- you stupid" I got up fast to push him back. He fell back and hit the shelfs but he got up and ran towards me and I did the same and we ended up both on the floor. I was on top of him trying to hit him but he rolled, making him on top of me and pinned my hands down.

wow when did he get strong?

"WHY CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME, YOU BRAT?!!!" 

The door suddenly opened, me and Tae both freeze.

"What the hell is going on in here? and why are you both fighting?" Namjoon came in the room, not looking too happy.

Tae got off me quick and we both stood up.

"Uhh.... we was just joking around hyung.." I said not looking at Namjoon eyes.

Namjoon crossed his arms and raised a brow. "Right.... we playing this way huh? JIN HYUNG!!!!"

uh oh...

 Few seconds later Jin came and boy was he not happy. "Someone going the tell me what's going on? Before I lose it with you two" He walked up close to us. 

"I- Taehyung was bugging me while was playing" Tae gave me a dirty look.

"Noo not true! I was trying to get him off he's game for a bit hyung. He has ben playing for 7 hours straight"

Oh great. thanks Tae.

"JUNGKOOK!! what have I told you about staying on your game for hours?? You are both being Punished. Jungkook you are with me and Tae, you are with Namjoon."

Jin was mad for sure. I don't want to be punished. I gave Tae a dirty look back before he walked out the room with hyung.

--------------------------------

End of Part One 😊 

Hey guys if you got any suggestion for the members then pleases comment

and let me know. thank you x