Namjoon/Yoongi (Edited)

Hey everyone. My mind has been hard to think lately but I've been getting inspired here and there. So I can improve each story. I do this for you guys.  Feel free to give me requests :)

Also in this story all the members are officially brothers by blood but they're still bts. If you see the bold words, It's their mind that is talking. So it's like talking to yourself. Hope you enjoy😁
.
.
.

Namjoon Pov

Me and Yoongi keep fighting over silly stuff. Well he started it. It's like he has some problem with me.

"Yoongi why do you keep moving my stuff around in my room? It's not your room. IT'S MINE!" I huff out.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me hyung!"

"Would you guys please stop it. This is ridiculous." Taehyung said getting frustrated that there was lots of bickering and no quiet in the house.

"Stay out of this Taehyung. This is not your business " Yoongi growled out, sipping his coffee.

"Your right! It's not my business but you guys are doing my heading. If you can't say anything nice to each other then shut up." Taehyung got up and left the dining room.

Me and Yoongi just stare at him as he leaves.
"Look what you did idiot. You are making the others get annoyed " Yoongi said. He was acting like everything was my fault.

It's not my fault, well not all of it is my fault.

Stupid cat.

I get up from my chair, still fed up at Yoongi. I don't even know how this started.  All I said was 'maybe don't put that song out yet because it doesn't sound right. '

Then he gets in a mood and starts moaning about my solo music and saying some of its too plain, whatever that means. That was all Monday morning and today is Wednesday evening.

Now we keep having small arguments about each other solo music and saying who's better.
And let's just say the other members are not helping. Jin is the only one who doesn't know about us fighting because we both know he will punish us.

I head to the couch in the other room, leaving Yoongi alone. I don't want to speak to him.

I see Kookie watching TV, so I go and join him.

When I sit down, I hug him by pulling him closer to me.

"Oh hey hyung, Are you okay?" Jungkook asked. I think he was surprised because I'm not normally a cuddly person.

"Yeah... I'm okay kook" I sigh loudly.

"What's wrong hyung? Is it..... Yoongi again?" He hesitantly asked. He knows its a hot topic to talk about.

"Yeah pretty much but it's okay, you don't need to worry about it" I fake a smile to him.

We ended up watching Iron Man again. I wasn't complaining. It was a nice distraction.

Suddenly the door opened. It made me turn my head to face the front door.

In came Jin, with the shopping. I had no idea he went shopping.

Of course you didn't. You are too busy arguing with Yoongi. Duhhh.

I sigh to myself and got up to help Jin.

"Need any help hyung?" I asked.

Taehyung also came in to help while eating a apple.

"I'm helping too"