~Trouble in the kitchen ~

Heyy everyone. 🖐
I'm so so sorry for not posting last week. I got unwell and lost the motivation to write this but I finally got it back.
I really hope you all like this.

This was a request.

This chapter is really long. Over 3000 words 😱

Enjoy 😁💖

-----------

Jimin Pov~

I woke up first. It was pretty early and I don't normally wake up early. I share a room with Namjoon. He really does snore loud, I'm guessing that's what woke me up.

I get up and stretch quietly, not wanting to wake him up. I headed downstairs to the kitchen to get some water. As I was walking I saw one of the member's backs. It was Taehyung.

"Moring Tae."

"Morning Jimin Hyung." He was continuing to make breakfast? It's a bit early to do that. It's only 6:30 am.

I yawn. "It's a bit early for breakfast Taehyung, don't you think?"

Taehyung stopped what he was doing and turned to face me. He has not long woken up either. By the look of it.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I know. I just wanted to be ready. So all I gotta do is set the table for all of us." He smiled at me.

"Ah, I see. Very organised there. What you gonna do in the meantime?" I went to get a glass to get some water while still listening to Tae.

"Uhhh... I'm going to have a shower and get dressed, then it should be 7 am and everyone wakes up." Taehyung sounds proud of himself which makes me happy but I laugh at how cute he is. Taehyung doesn't normally do this, so I wonder what made him wanna do that.

"Oh cool." After filling my water up and I drank down the cold water. It felt nice and it woke me up.

"Hyung, don't forget it's your turn to cook tomorrow." Taehyung took an apple, out of the fruit bowl and headed out the kitchen.

"I won't forget."

Hmm, what am I gonna make? Maybe I should make Korean beef with rice? I know everyone will like that for sure. Now I wasn't sleepy anymore and got my phone out of my pocket and sat down at the table.

I was busy looking on Twitter, although there wasn't much happening on there. I still looked anyways.

A few minutes passed and I didn't know how long I was on my phone for and until I heard someone yawning loudly.

Sounds like Jin.

"Oh hey, Jimin. Didn't know you were in here."

I checked my time on my phone. Oh my gosh. How did the time go so fast?

"Morning Hyung. Yeah, I woke up an hour ago due to Namjoon snoring." I laughed at myself.

Taehyung walked back into the kitchen without saying anything. This time fully dressed.

"Oh yeah? I forgot about Namjoon snoring loudly. You will get used to it though. That's if you stay being his roommate." Jin said in a Joke way. To Brighton up the mood.

He was standing opposite me, from the table.

We suddenly heard a cough, that wanted our attention. We faced where the cough came from.

It was Taehyung.

"Can one of you set the table up please?" He looked between us two. Jin offered since he was standing already.