Jungkook pranks~

Heys guys. This might be the longest story chapter I've ever wrote. Sorry its long. Hope you enjoy ~~~~~~~~~~

Jk Pov~

I really wanted to hang with my hyungs today but everyone is busy. Like seriously it's Saturday!

Namjoon Hyung was busy in the studio trying to make a song. Jin and Yoongi went to dance practice more on our songs. Jimin went shopping saying we need more food and Taehyung is having a photo shoot, 15 minutes away from our dorm. Hobi hyung is currently sleeping because he was up all night doing whatever he was doing. I can't really wake him up Because it wouldn't be fair.

What was I meant to do? I'm bored and want to talk to my hyungs. Maybe they won't be long. I'll ring Jimin first.

I got out my phone from my pocket and went on to find Jimin number.

Ring~~

Ring~~

I was waiting patiently.

After 4 rings Jimin finally answered.

"Hello. What's up?" He said curiously. I smiled hear his voice.

"Jimin hyung, how long will you be? I wanna hang with you"

The phone went silent for a few seconds which I did not like but then Jimin is at a shopping centre so it's understandable.

"Uhh... maybe like a another hour or two. I decided to get lunch here. Can't you ask, one of the other hyungs?" I think Jimin was looking at something as he was talking like he was thinking.

I sigh.

I'm sure the others would say the same thing 'ask the other hyungs'
Without thinking, I just immediately hung up. My mood was changing. Its funny sometimes because when I'm busy most of the members are free.

So why are they not free when I'm not busy?
Maybe I should leave a little prank in there rooms for not hanging out with me and for being to busy.

I smirk at myself.
This will be stupid but fun.

20 minutes later ~

I went into Jimin room first. I has some rope and a big big bag. My idea was, when they walk in their rooms they would each get wet.
I tied the rope up to the hook on the wall and then carefully put water in the massive bag then hooked it to the rope without the water spilling. Then using the rope to put on the door handle so when they open the door and walk in the water will fall on him and them.

I did this to some of the members rooms except for Hobi. I got something else in mind for him. Wow I feel evil.

Anyways I got to hurry up if I want to add more things to the prank. The Hyung's won't be long and I definitely won't want Hobi to see this.

For Jin's room, in his bathroom. I put food coloring in his shampoo. It is blue. For Namjoon, I found some crabs and put them all over his bed, since he likes crabs.
For Jimin again. I took some cheap clothes that wasn't any of his or ours but it was definitely Jimin style and I cut them up and put it all over his room.

Ohh and put some stinky fish under his bed and Taehyung bed. Opps.

For Yoongi. I put lots of feathers on his bed and I kind of broke his bed. Okay that was an accident. I didn't do much to Yoongi because I know he would be more furious then the others.