Jimin Smoking~

Hello  everyone.

Thank you for your waiting. 

I hope like this and please let me know if something is spelt wrong or doesn't make sense.

This was requested by @sjwbja

💜💜

Jimin's Pov

As days go by, sleep is less needed. You may think I'm wrong for saying that, and I'm okay with that. Everyone has their different life styles. Me and the other members have been working so hard lately to the point where we are getting stress more.

I was waiting to do vocal practice with Namjoon.

I was feeling very stress. We have limited free time. The staff are constantly telling us what we have to do next.

"Do you want to go first? Or should I? Hyung asked me as he gets off his phone to look at me.

I thought about it for a few seconds.

"Yeah, if that is okay with you." I stood up and smiled at before going inside the studio room.

I quickly set up and waited.

After twenty minutes of singing. It was Namjoon turn.

As I was heading back to the other room. I saw some older staff heading out the back way. I followed them. I don't know why. I just wanted to know what they were doing.

The door was a little bit open, so I peek out. It looks like they were smoking. One guy saw me. I kind of panicked and stepped back.

"Jimin? Haven't you got things to do then to watch us? Steve raised his eyebrow.

"Well... yeah, I have. I just wanted to see what you guys were doing. Sorry" I was a little nervous. I thought it was best if I just left.

But they started laughing. Steve looked at his friends before nodding.

"Why don't you join us? No on has to know, right? We all friends." Steve smirks at me.

I haven't smoked before. I knew it was bad even when lots of people were smoking. Maybe one puff wouldn't hurt right?

I quickly look around to make sure no one saw me, then I decided to join them. Steve gave me a cigarette.

I took it. At first, I just looked at it, but then I put it in my mouth and Steve gave me the lighter. I used the lighter to light my cigarette up.

I then began smoking. I cough a few times.

"Don't worry. You will get used to that." Steve pats my back in support.

I knew Steve. He works in the production side. He is quite good. I knew he was smoker but because we were always busy, we only got to hang out once or twice a month.

I was smoking for five minutes. I started to like it a little.

"If you ever want to smoke again. Meet me here after your vocal lessons." He smiles at me and pats my back before leaving.

I thought for a moment.

"Okay. Thank you."

I put out the cigarette before going inside. I blinked a few times and I saw Namjoon coming out of the room.

"That's all done. Let's go." Namjoon spoke calmly and happy.

I started coughing a bit. Hyung noticed.