Namjoon - Dentist problem

Hey everyone

I'm sorry for not posting for two or three months. I just got busy with life but that doesn't stop me from writing.

It's been a slow process. I started writing this in June. Thank you for waiting and being patient.

If there is any spelling mistakes or a sentence that doesn't make sense, please let me know so I can fix it.

Enjoy :)

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon's POV

Today was the day. The day I hated the most and what's even worse is that the other members know about it. I have to go to the dentist for a check up. I've tried all weekend to ignore this or try and cancel it but of course Jin Hyung has been watching me and thinks I should go.

Now I understand why Mondays are not good days.

I've not long woken up. I think I've woken up late today because I can hear the others chatting, that's until my door opens.

"Morning sleepy head. Do you know what the time is?" In walks Jin being playful with me.

"Time for you to leave me alone?" I said sarcastically.

I saw Jin rolled his eyes. " haha, real funny. You got ten minutes to get ready. Remember you got dentist today. Unfortunately I won't be going with you as I've got things to do. So the Maknea line with be with you." Jin said making sure I heard what he said.
I did widened my eyes at that.

"But Hyung can't I at least be with Hobi or Yoongi? I don't need to be watched by Maknea line, no offence to them." I got out of bed and stood up this time, feeling unsure of this.

"Why can't you let them be with you Namjoon? It's not going to hurt you. You're acting like you don't like them. Not everyone who is older then you has to be with you. Plus Jimin, Tae and Kook are more then capable once you give them instructions." He mentioned.

I sigh and decided not to say anything else in case Jin gets mad.

I do like them and trust them with all my heart. I just don't know why I'm being funny about this, I mean it is only for the dentist after all.

Maybe I'm not used to this?

"Now that I've got your attention, go and get ready and come down for breakfast. And make sure you are ready for one o'clock when I'm not here."

Jin left my room without another word while I went to have a shower.

/////////

After having my shower, I got dressed and walk out of my room downstairs than into the kitchen. Jin, Jimin and Jungkook were there.

"Ah you're here. Here is your breakfast and after you're finished go brush your teeth twice." I felt like Jin hyung was rushing me a bit. He must be leaving in a few minutes.