All members- Trouble in the club Part 1

Hey people

Sorry for taking so long. I don't mean too. I hope you are all doing okay.

I've done this into 2 parts. I don't like making parts much but I feel like it needs a part. To make sense and a full kind of story. I hope you enjoy this.

feel free to let me know if there is any spelling mistakes.

Waring ⚠️

mentions of a little harassment.

The members had always been known for their wild side. They enjoyed partying hard, drinking excessively. They kept that a secret But not for long as it all came crashing down when they got caught red-handed by Bang PD nim himself. This is how it started.

Jimin Pov~

Today was a slow day of my life. just planning and sorting out thing. Everyone seem to be stressed lately with our schedules, so it was hard to relax for a bit.

I came up with an idea that even the hyungs allowed this. You would have thought they would go against it but they haven't, surprisingly.

My idea was to go to a party club and do what we want without Bang PD nim or other high staff finding out. Of course, we have to be very careful with not getting caught or getting ourselves in danger.

After dance practice, we all had a group chat, without staff listening.

"So, guys what is the plan to sneaking to a club party?" Jin hyung asked, putting his phone in his pocket.

Namjoon got out a big paper. It was like a Map to plan.

"Well as far as I know we don't have any schedule until Sunday. We have got this evening and Saturday to do what we like and we don't have to have bodyguards with us unless we are traveling far or surrounded by fans." Namjoon spoke with his thinking face.

Or at least it looks like a thinking face.

"We would have to go to a club where we won't get recognized too much." Taehyung said.

We were all sitting at the table in our meeting room. It is the only place where it is sound proof.

"Ah guys. There is a club down the street. Most of our ages go to it. If we Disguise up a bit. We won't get spotted. It has a bar and good music and people are nice there. It's got 5 stars there. So, it must be good." Yoongi was looking on his phone as he said that. He was on maps looking.

I nodded as I was listening. This is gonna be so epic. Finally, hanging out time with my members at a club. I wonder how we can stay hidden from people who know us and our Bang PD nim.

"Right, the plan is we go back to the dorm and go wash up and eat and then we make sure we inform the staff or whoever we are with that we want be on own together. Then one of us will drive to the club. We have to dress up a bit though. We leave at six pm" Namjoon told us.

We agreed to that and all headed out of Hybe building.

Skip to 6pm>>>

"Right are we ready? We got to go now before someone stops us." Namjoon told us all.

We was all dressed up nicely and fresh. 

We all said "yes" and quickly left the dorm kind of undercover.

I don't know about the others but I was so nervous and excited at the same time.

We have never snuck out like this before without letting  staff know. You could say this is risky but at the moment I don't think none us care.

"Let's have a good night boys." I say cheerfully.

At the club.

We entered the club. The music was so loud and everyone was dancing. Me and Taehyung was the first to start dancing.

It was me, Taehyung and Jungkook as a group and Namjoon Hyung, Jin Hyung, Hobi Hyung and Yoongi as group.

But one of the Hyungs would come and make sure we are okay every few minutes.

Jungkook wanted to go get drink, so me and Tae followed him. We needed to stick together.

We also got drinks to, cause why not?

Jungkook had three, Tae had two and I had one. I had one because I need to look after Jungkook and Tae. If I get drunk, then I won't know what is happening.

But things kind of changed a little. Jungkook was not in caring mood. He just wanted to dance with or without anyone. Taehyung was also showing of his moves. I was laughing at them two.

So cute. I thought to myself.

I look around the club and saw Namjoon running away from Yoongi, while laughing his head off. I wonder what he had done. I'm guessing Namjoon drank to much too.

What funny Hyung's I have. Jin and Hobi was just dancing in the corner, enjoying themself. 

I decided to join Tae and Kook in dancing. We were having the time of lives. We didn't even know what the time was.

I also had another drink to get me pumping to dance.

The time was 9:30pm.

We was all having a good time.

Jungkook's Pov

Man, I feel good. This was the best dissuasion we have ever made.

Taehyung and Jimin was dancing together crazily.

I didn't notice at first because of my drunkenness but someone grabbed my wrist. At first, I thought it was Jimin but he was a few feat away from me. I look to the person who grabbed me.

It was a guy. I think he was the same height as me. I tried to pull my wrist out of his hold but he holds tighter.

"What the heck! Let go of me you freak!" I shouted, which caught Jimin's attention.

"Nah. Just come with me. You will have the best night of life sweet thing." The all suited up man said to me.

I couldn't understand much of what he was saying because I was drunk. I pulled again to get away from him.

"Heck no! Get off of me! I Just wanna dance big man!" I  whined at him.

He pulled me closer to him, so  he could hold me better but I wasn't letting him do that. I push him backwards but of course I fell with him because he didn't let go of me.

I saw Jimin and the other members come to me.

Namjoon looked pissed off and so did Yoongi. Jin looked worried.

They came over to me and got the man off of me.

And now they are shouting at each other. I think I'm still on the floor but Jimin hyung helps me up carefully. I hug him tight, not knowing what happened to that man.

"Your safe buddy. Hyung got you." I heard him say.

I hear Namjoon shouting at the guy who harassed me. I let go of the hug and watch my Hyungs argue with guy.

Me and Jimin started hearing sirens.

"I feel like we about to get in trouble kook. I don't know how much you understand of what I said but  I'm sure your know once the police find out who we are." Jimin tells me worried and a bit scared.

I did understand that. Bang PD nim is not gonna like this at all for sure.

I gritted my teeth while trying to get my eyes to focus on the situation. 

I really hope they don't fight.

TO BE CONTINUED