Jhope Part 2

Hobi's POV

Once I made it inside Namjoon room, I sat on the bed facing the wall and my back facing the door. If they even think about punishing me, then they're gonna have to try harder because I'm not letting them.

Plus. This is unfair. How  does everyone gets to annoy me  but when I finally snap, they think not okay.

I huff, feeling annoyed. 

The door open but I ignored it. "Hoseok, lets talk" I heard Namjoon's voice.

I crossed my arms still not listening.

Namjoon sighed and came over to sit next to me. I could see him looking at me.

"what's wrong Hoseok?" He calmly asked. I looked down at my legs. I felt sad and annoyed but couldn't bring myself to talk until I heard of what Namjoon said.

"I'm going to give you 5 seconds to talk or-" I cut him off.

"No! you're not. That is not fair after everything that has happen today!" I raised my voice. I'm probably making this worse for myself, but I don't care.

I looked at him after and I saw him getting mad but I could see him trying to stay calm. He grab my arm which I tried to pull away.

"You need to calm down mister because you're acting like a child." Namjoon sternly said. He actually managed to put me over his lap with one hand holding me down. I tried to get off of him but he was holding me tight. I shut  my mouth not daring to speak.

I felt the first hit on my backside and it made me flinch.

Smack!

Like I said how is this fair to me?

Smack! Smack! Smack!

A tear went down my left eye. Namjoon was hitting hard. I haven't been spank by him to be honest so It was kinda awkward and really painful.

"I don't know what has gotten into Hoseok but It needs to stop. I know you have had a bad day but there was no need to snap at Jimin like that. He is now upset and thinks you hate him" Namjoon lectured me.

Smack!

Why would I hate him? He is funny and such a caring boy.

The hits kept coming down and this time I became a crying mess. I don't care If I am acting like a child, It hurts so bad.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Pl-Please Namjoonn! I am s-sorry!" I cried, trying to talk.

I was kicking my legs but not to hard. Just at every hit that came.

"We are almost down. Tell me what you did and why you are here" Namjoon sternly but softly. 

I wipe my tears away and cough a little to gather my voice. "I-I got m-mad and snapped at Jimin a-and hurt h-his feelings" I stuttered out.

I heard Namjoon say "good" and without warning started hitting harder but with a belt. I feel like my backside is red now. please  when is this going to stop.

"5 more and then we are done." He announced.

I shut my eyes tight. counting the hits.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Smack! Smack!

And finally it stopped. thank you. I was still crying and breathing heavily. I felt Namjoon picking me up and gently putting me on his lap hugging. I hug him back tight, hiding my face.

After a few minutes I calm down.

"I'm sorry for being like that. Everyone has been non stop talking to me and I haven't had space. I just lost it" I look away from Namjoon and deep sigh.

He rubbed my shoulder and I looked back at him. "It is okay. I understand how you are feeling. I know It can get a bit much but you should of went to your room or go somewhere where nobody was. No need to take it out on someone, that will just make it worse." He said.

I nodded understanding what he says.

I stood up slowly. "I'm going to find Jimin. thank you Namjoon" I bowed at him and he smiled. I left and went to find Jimin. 

I walked to Jimin's room. I had a feeling he was there. I knocked on his door three times and nervously wait.  

"Come in!" Jimin shouted.

I opened the door and ran up the Jimin pulling him into a hug.

"I'm so so sorry. Hyung didn't mean to take it out on you. I love you so much. You forgive me?"  I let out calmly worried.

Jimin was surprised but hugged back.

"Of couse Hyung. I'm sorry for bothering you. I should of asked If you was okay" He said.

"It is okay. Don't worry about it. Wanna have a nap with me?" I tiredly asked.

Jimin let go of the hug and smiled. "yes. I am tired" 

I got on the left side of the bed and Jimin did the same on the right. I cuddled him before closing my eyes, going into the darkness.

_________

Thank you for reading.

More to come soon. 💜