Namjoon

Heyy everyone,

Finally finished this. I've been slightly busy with college (work) I randomly get my motivation. Its been a month since I posted. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.

This was requested by someone.  Here you go. I hope you enjoy. (Please let me know, when you make request. If you would like me to tag your name in my story. Thank you.)

3748 words wow 😱
----------

Author Pov~
Today in the bangtan house, It was calm and peaceful. It was around lunchtime and 7 boys sat down at the table to enjoy their meal. Yoongi made the lunch, as it was his turn.

After they had eaten, some members decided to do a workout. (they have a small gym in the dorm)

This was Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin.

"Ahh, ready to sweat Jimin and Namjoon Hyung? Jungkook says, casually walking over to the running mechanic.

He is acting like it's a piece of cake. Jimin playfully rolled his eyes.

"Definitely ready.... I bet I can sweat more than you. ha!" Jimin was ready for a challenge and to show Jungkook that he could sweat more than him.

Namjoon just laughed. He was going to say something but It looked like Jimin and Jungkook was too into this so-called "challenge. " Namjoon shrugged, deciding not to get involved and focus on himself. Namjoon walked over near the weights. As he saw himself in the mirror, he was checking out his body figure and how he could Improve.

Namjoon pov ~
Ahh, I love doing a workout each day. It helps my mind. I can't focus much though because the other two are talking loud. I don't know why they are so into this. It's kinda becoming annoying.

My mood isn't exactly the best today. I was just hoping for a calm day. No shouting, no loud music, no one talking to me. Just me and peace but it's not going well at the moment.

I don't want to stop their fun but I don't want them being loud. Ughh.

Well, you are the leader and older than them, why should that stop you?

Hmm. Good point. I'm going to...... tell them to quiet down.
And If they don't listen to you?

Well.... I'll Just tell them to leave and come back when I'm not here, nicely as I can.

Excellent Idea. 💡

"You know Hyung, I'm soo better than you at this, since-" I cut Jungkook off.

"Hey guys, can you please be a little bit quiet? You're both talking loud and It Is becoming annoying and I can't focus."

Both boys Just looked at me and stopped what they were doing for a second but I glare at them and go back to my workout.
The room became quiet for a few minutes, which I loved while it lasted.

As I was doing some stretches, Jungkook started shouting. At first, I Ignored it by putting my earbuds in, to listen to some music but I could still hear his voice. It was starting to piss me off.

I swiftly finish up my arms stretch and shake my arms to relax them. I frustratingly moan out, trying my best not to snap at them.

But I felt like my brain was going to blow up. Normally I would be fine with this but I wanted this day to be peaceful.

"RIGHT! If you two don't shut up for at least an hour, I will personally kick you out of this room. Now be quiet!! Gosh." I snapped at them.

I couldn't hold back any more. I did warn them but they continued.