Namjoon Smoking

Hey everyone, Hope you enjoying my chapters. I've decided to do long chapters which means it will take a few days for me to do but I'm excited to do. Can I also say thank you for 4k reads!!! without you people reading my chapters, I wouldn't be able to continue this.🥺🥺💜💜

Let's get it!  

/////////////////////

Namjoon Pov

Stress, Stress and more Stress is all I feel this week. The fact, that I have to put a smile on my face and pretend that I'm doing okay, just makes me wanna hide from everyone. I'm the leader of couse and I have nothing to worry or stress about, right? Wrong. Everything is going slow and we don't have much days left.

I was in my studio, working the beats of our new song.

When I got interrupted by a call. I look at the screen to see who it was. It was Jin.

I sighed and ignored it going back to my beats.
I was listening how good it sounds while sipping my coffee.

The enjoyment once ended when my phone buzzed. This time it was a update on what's happening in the next few days and weeks.

I was reading through it, making sure everything looked right. It was okay but the problem was I've got less time to work on our song.

"Ughh really? I've only got three days to work on a new song. Why are we suddenly so busy?" I moaned out to myself.

Someone knock on the door.

"Come in!"

The door opened revealing a happy bunny. Jungkook.

"Hey, Hyung, did you see the update on our schedule? Sounds like fun to me." Jungkook came closer to look at what I was doing.

"Mm... yeah I did. It is very exciting kook. What are you doing anyway?" I said a bit grumpy but he didn't take notice of my attitude. Jungkook was looking at my  lyrics that I made up a few hours ago.

"Well I just finished my dance practice with Hobi Hyung. Now I'm bored and I wanted to see what you was doing" He pulled a chair over and sat next to me still looking at my lyrics. I sigh deeply and push my hair back with my hand.

I did not want to talk or hang out with anyone right now because I'm so not in the mood. I need to get my work done, ON MY OWN. I need to find away to get kookie out of here, so I continue. I tried my best to work on to write some more lyrics.

"Ok.. but can you try not to talk to me much? I've got things to do and I haven't got much time left." I moved over a bit so I could have more space to myself. I saw Jungkook nodded and was quietly watching me for a bit.

I turned my head to look at my papers. So much to do. I really want to scream right now. Does anyone ever think to lend me hand or something? 

I heard something fell behind me, which made me turn around fast. Jungkook knocked some of my books on the floor with MY special mug in his hands. I face palm my face and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry hyung... I didn't mean too. I just wanted to look at the books" I was looking right at Jungkook and saw him gulped. I gave him a death stare. "Get out" I blankly said. 

"But hyun-" I cut him off.

"GET OUT NOW!" I shouted at him, not caring how he is feeling. I did warn him and he messing around in my studio.  stupid boy. Jungkook got up quickly and ran out the door, shutting it behind him. I sat back in my chair, just wanted to give up already. I had small thought. Maybe working on my lyrics at our dorm would help me.