Jimin/ Jungkook - blamed

Hey Everyone

I hope all is well. And I hope you like this. This has a lot of words in it.

This is request by JordanHearn1998

Thank you for reading my stories.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jimin's POV

We are in our recording studio making music and writing up lyrics. I wrote some lyrics down that could be useful. Namjoon is in the room with me. He said he wanted to see what I've got.

"Jimin this looks good. I think we could put it in somewhere. It would bring out the flow." Hyung said.
I smiled at him to give him a reaction. It was a precious moment. I know my lyrics have been in some of our songs before, but it's nice to have your lyrics appreciated.

"Thanks Hyung."

"Right. I've got a new song that I finished on my computer. And it's very important. I don't want you or the others trying to listen to it until it's out in public. Okay?" Namjoon pointed to his computer.

I nodded.

"Yes hyung. I won't let myself or anyone touch it unless you're okay with it " I was in a sleepy mood.

I've stayed up late a couple of nights. But I wasn't paying attention to the time. All I know is, the time said 10:00 pm.

I was working on more lyrics. It is not my excuse. I was really working on lyrics.

But anyway, Namjoon was showing me more important things on his computer. I was trying my best to remember.

Hyung left his drink on the side as he left his warm room. I was curious to know what the song he was working on.

He would be out for a few minutes. So I took my chance to have a sneak peek.

I wouldn't normally do this. You know, sneaking into my members work without permission.

So this is gonna look bad on me.

As I click on a few things to find the song. I was startled by the door opening.

I thought it was Namjoon but it wasn't luckily. It was Jungkook.

I sigh in relief.

"Close the door kook." I rushed him.

He was confused but did it anyway. He came over to me to see what I was doing.

"What you up to hyung? Isn't this Namjoon?" Jungkook leans in close to get a better look.

"Relax kook. Yes it is his but I just... wanted to.... see what his..." I stop talking to focus on finding the song.

"What did you possibly want to see hyung? Why don't you ask him? Its disrespectful to snoop in our members work, especially if it's private." Jungkook said.

It felt like he was scolding me lightly. I roll my eyes.

"Who are you to tell me what to do? I'm your hyung. So don't worry, If he knows or not." I used my hyung card on him.

I know he doesn't like that but I thought it was acceptable in this moment.

Jungkook puts his hand on my hand, which is on the mouse.

I stop in sudden movement and look up to Jungkook.

"What are you doing? You don't need to stop me." I was frustrated so my voice sounded annoyed.