All members- Trouble in the club part 2

Hey everyone 

The moment you have been waiting for is here. I did a lot a words

5549 words! 

I hope this is good and you like it.  If you like it, give it a vote. You don't have to if you don't want to though.

Any mistakes .please let me know.

This was requested.

enjoy. 💜

Waring ⚠️

Just one swear word.

Namjoon's Pov>

I felt such a mess. I didn't mean to drink to much but Yoongi hyung was teasing with drinking.

So I had few glasses. Let's just say that.

Anyway, I'm currently having a argument with the guy who harassed Jungkook. No one touches my younger brother and gets away with it.

"Ha. You know nothing about us and what we can do!" I shouted at the guy.

"Oh please. I know who you are. That's why i was talking to your cutie brother. Consider yourself lucky I haven't blabbed who you are to the club." He slurred out to me.

I feel like he was drunk too.

"Firstly, don't call him that. And second, we don't need luck right now. We have already done one risky thing. It couldn't get any worse, could it? Now go away, you freak!" I was furious.

I had no idea of what I was saying.

I saw the guy get angry at me and was about to storm over to me. But something crazy just happened. I may be tipsy, but my eyes were widened.

Taehyung came out nowhere behind the guy and hit him with a glass bottle. The guy was knocked out.

"That will you shut you up, you big pervert. Stay away from Jungkook!!" Taehyung was breathing fast.

He let go of the glass and looked at me.

"TAEHYUNG! Why did you do that?!" I scolded him even though I wasn't fit to talk myself.

"Oh come on hyung! If I wasn't gonna do it, I'm sure you were." He shrugs his shoulders and then went back to dancing.

I just blinked at his response.

I felt an arm around me.

It was Jin. He and hobi weren't drinking.

"Hey Joon, I think we should gather up and head to the dorm. You almost got into a fight and your not a person who gets into fights. It was quite scary watching." He said calmly in my ear.

I nodded.

"Aish, I think you're right. I'm starting to get a headache. Is Jungkook okay though?" I asked getting worried for my maknea.

"He is fine hyung, but we have got bigger problems. I think the Police is here." Jimin came over with Jungkook.

Oh great, just what we need right now.
Jin gently pulled me to the exit doors and the rest of the members followed. But once out the club with was met with two police officers.

"Hello sir. We was called because we heard that there was a serious fight going and we also got new information about a guy knocked out?" The male officer said calmly.

Jin nodded his head.

We couldn't lie this one out.. it will get us in to more trouble.

"Yes. That is true. The guy who is now passed out was harassing my friend. So my friend here, got into an argument with the guy and the guy was about to throw a punch, but then my young friend Taehyung came up behind the guy and hit him with a glass bottle. And we decided to leave." Jin huffs out but was trying to be calm about it.